Girls, Do men of higher "status" turn women on?

Hi there, I was wondering, I read that our brains are hardwired for us to fit into a hirearchy with others and when we feel high status (like if we just won a championship or if people think we are really cool) then we act high status and stuff. When others see you as higher status they can do things that are "submissive" towards you like saying how good you are at something and acknowledging that they would not be able to do that. Like I guess sometimes people feel like others are higher status than themselves and stuff. Ladies, when you find yourself doing "submissive" things to a man like complimenting him maybe or laughing at what he says a lot or if you feel like he is better than you or has higher status then is that attractive?
here's the website for that stuff http://www.artofmanliness.com/2015/09/21/male-status-brain/

Also, is it attractive to women when a man is higher status as in makes more money or has more money like if a man was a doctor with a rolex as opposed to being a mcdonalds worker. Is it attractive to you if a man has more socioeconomic status than you? Or is it only important that he has a steady income or is able to support you financally if you needed it.

What is attractive to you females? Thank you.

In cows the cows in the center of the herd are the ones with higher "status". These cows are less likely to be eaten by wolves and stuff like that.

20

Most Helpful Girl

• complimenting is not submissive. it means you have enough confidence in yourself to openly appreciate another skill. same thing with laughing and being good natured towards people. it shows se;f composure and confidence.

what people care about and are attracted to depends on there outlook not their sex. id be more attracted to a dr was doing pro bono work to help impoverished people or impoverished countries, and was poor himself to a dr a dr who was rolling in it. and i dont get turned on by thinking of a guy as 'above' me. this sounds like a materialist guys wet dream. not anything about human tendencies.

What Girls Said 19

• That is not attractive to me. Status is important to those who wants to use you for money, sex or whatever you physically have. It simply depends on what both parties want. If they want to get married and eventually have children, it's wise to think about what the couple can do to achieve that goal. I don't care about the finances or how he looks. His mindset, his personality and his true intentions is most important. You don't want to get fooled into dating or marrying a lair, a cheater, criminal, potential rapist or killer JUST because he looks "hot" and has money. He needs to be ambitious and as long as his heat is in the right place, it doesn't matter where he works or how much he makes. As long as it's something you agree with and is legal. Naturally if you both want certain things in life, you have to have the finances to do that.

• I am happy that my husband has a job that can support us decently but I am going to say of course there are other factors that made me choose him. Appearances and I mean attractiveness counts. Character and morals and religion and politics and so on and so forth. But yes, a man who knows how to make good money and how to handle it wisely is attractive.

• I've never been concerned with any of that stuff. I just get to know the guys I'm attracted to and later on find out what kind of "status" they have. Some have had higher, some lower. But it hasn't affected my attraction towards them since it was there from the beginning and it has never declined after finding out about their "status" or whatever the fuck.

• Thanks. If by dating a man it makes you have higher "status" (or makes you look cooler) to people whose opinions you value then are you more likely to fall in love with this person?

• No.. of course not..
    I like a guy in my class.. and i dont know what his status n alln still among 200... i like him only

• Last guy who approached me seriously is Rich and Hot but he didn't get me hooked for too long. I mean it's still a bonus but if he doesn't have the base to go along with it, he's still a 0 to me.

• For some women, yes. For some women, no. Some may be like
    Ohhhhhhhhh daddy he has mooneyy yesss
    And some are like
    Oh he probably has such a huge ego, gross and no thankyou.

• I wouldn't say a turn on but he definitely has a ticket to approach women. if he is good looking, his status is a huge bonus for him.

• I just want someone who can support himself. I don't want children for a reason. I want to be intellectual equals, and that often has very little to do with your profession.

• I am not going to date a ugly guy just because he has money

I care about looks

• If high statues means popular, rich and has a lot of money then yes.

• Yes. I met a guy last Thursday and we were small talking about careers and stuff, he got me hoooooked lol.

• Nope , a sexy face and bod turns women on

• Yaaaaaas a man that can provide, is creative, ambitious powerful and dominate is sexy.

• It is a turn on to me but without looks and nice personality it does nothing to me.

• Staus means absolutely nothing if thats all he has if i am not attracted to a man i do not care how high his status is i still wouldn't want him, it all depends on the guy himself.

• They then certain women on for sure

• Complimenting and laughing isn't submissive? Good gravy.

I like men I get along with and want to have sex with, personally.

• Honestly if a guy isn't nice and lovely itself I'd fuck his status

• Sorry I didn't read the whole think but to me- I have grown up around so many different people and enough to know what you see is never exactly what you get. And I don't care how much money you have. I just want a guy who can make me feel good and help me and we can help eachother. It's not automatically more sexy when a man is rich. No. Not to me. It is sexy when a man has drive and succes weather he succeeds at something little, worth no money or whatever. Follow your dreams and be you :)

• Thanks. Is it attractive when a man has ambition and maybe if he is really good at something or if he is very assertive and is good with people?

• Ok, maybe I could have asked if by being with a man it makes you "cooler" to the people whose opinions you value then are you more likely to fall in love with this person. : )

• I can't be sure of it until it actually happens to me