Would you back off if you knew that your date has never kissed?

Why or why not?

0|0
5|22

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd back off if she showed any sign not being into it.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Only if he didn't want to kiss. I'd just take that as a sign he's not into me.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 21

• No I wouldn't , unless she game signs that she wasn't interested in kissing at that time. At some point she will kiss some one , maybe not me

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. If I knew, I'd be a lot more keen on kissing her- I've never had a proper romantic kiss either.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I would not. Since I'm like that, it would be hypocritical to do so.

0|0
    0|0
  • As with virgins, are they interested doing something about that? If so, let's go!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope... now's as good a time to learn than never!

0|0
    0|0
  • It's something that can be learned

0|0
    0|0
  • He has just found out that sex isn't going to happen, and he's not interested in you enough to wait for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • what do you mean by "back off"?

i certainly wouldn't reject her, i would be sure to take things slow, and not rush her if that's what you mean.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, that's just silly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • nope.. i dont see why that would make me back off

0|0
    0|0
  • no i won't, i'll be more interested in her

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, it wouldn't make much difference.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never kissed so a virgin? Lol if I know that, I won't prolly bang her neither. No dead fishes lmao

0|0
    0|0
    • There are plenty of girls who've never been kissed who do all kinds of other stuff. You think that your average prostitute's ever been french-kissed before?

• Show All
    • @SinghSong plenty of girls yea but plenty who ask question like this? Nah lol actually yea lmao avg prostitute would have done it

• @waterlaz you in dead fishes? Lol I only heard on here about some dudes really liking virgins foe banging lmaoo

• No. I'm the same way.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I think it would be fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • …why?

0|0
    0|0
  • No! Kissing is amazing and I'm willing to teach someone how to French kiss.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol of course not. that's the opposite of what i'd do

0|0
    0|0
  • No those are the best kisses and the funniest ur good

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Nope. I'm saving my first kiss for my wedding day, so it would mean that much more if he hadn't been kissed either. That's not to say it's a deal breaker, but it'd be more special that way.

0|0
    0|0
  • No it wouldn't hold me back, there's a first time for everything. I would just start with soft kisses. Leave the tongue out. When I told my first date that I had never been kissed, he told me to "go with the flow" . . . and ended up shoving his tounge down my throat. Even after I told him not to use his tongue. He was like a washing machine on spin. Lol! I felt sick afterwards, had a bad cough and a sore throat that lasted a week. It almost put me off of dating.

0|0
    0|0
  • How old is he? And depending on that, yes I would care very much

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd woory if he has bad breath

0|0
    0|0