Would you back off if you knew that your date has never kissed?

Why or why not?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd back off if she showed any sign not being into it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Only if he didn't want to kiss. I'd just take that as a sign he's not into me.

What Guys Said 21

• No I wouldn't , unless she game signs that she wasn't interested in kissing at that time. At some point she will kiss some one , maybe not me

• Nope. If I knew, I'd be a lot more keen on kissing her- I've never had a proper romantic kiss either.

• No, I would not. Since I'm like that, it would be hypocritical to do so.

• As with virgins, are they interested doing something about that? If so, let's go!

• Nope... now's as good a time to learn than never!

• It's something that can be learned

• He has just found out that sex isn't going to happen, and he's not interested in you enough to wait for it.

• what do you mean by "back off"?

i certainly wouldn't reject her, i would be sure to take things slow, and not rush her if that's what you mean.

• No, that's just silly.

• Nope

• nope.. i dont see why that would make me back off

• no i won't, i'll be more interested in her

• Nope, it wouldn't make much difference.

• Never kissed so a virgin? Lol if I know that, I won't prolly bang her neither. No dead fishes lmao

• There are plenty of girls who've never been kissed who do all kinds of other stuff. You think that your average prostitute's ever been french-kissed before?

• @SinghSong plenty of girls yea but plenty who ask question like this? Nah lol actually yea lmao avg prostitute would have done it

• @waterlaz you in dead fishes? Lol I only heard on here about some dudes really liking virgins foe banging lmaoo

• No. I'm the same way.

• No. I think it would be fun.

• …why?

• No! Kissing is amazing and I'm willing to teach someone how to French kiss.

• lol of course not. that's the opposite of what i'd do

• No those are the best kisses and the funniest ur good

What Girls Said 4

• Nope. I'm saving my first kiss for my wedding day, so it would mean that much more if he hadn't been kissed either. That's not to say it's a deal breaker, but it'd be more special that way.

• No it wouldn't hold me back, there's a first time for everything. I would just start with soft kisses. Leave the tongue out. When I told my first date that I had never been kissed, he told me to "go with the flow" . . . and ended up shoving his tounge down my throat. Even after I told him not to use his tongue. He was like a washing machine on spin. Lol! I felt sick afterwards, had a bad cough and a sore throat that lasted a week. It almost put me off of dating.

• How old is he? And depending on that, yes I would care very much

• I'd woory if he has bad breath