Is 24 old? or young?

to have never had a boyfriend? to have never had sex? will people think i am weird?, i have a tough time opening up...

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely fine, nothing wrong. I know virgin girl at 35 and still waiting. Some people go slower than others, there are others out here like that. you are actually a precious gem vs others that sleep around.

Please find God, go to Church and find love in God, then share that love with others and start healing. Get a counselor if you can.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• your fine , there is no time table for such thing in life , they happen when they happen. when you find the right person everything will change for you

• No, don't worry about it. Actually quite common (just look around this site, you're not the only one). Finding the right guy for you is what's important.

• It is unusual but still not entirely weird. If you were male then it would be a whole other case.

• It is surprising but not weird by any means - It can happen at any time.

• It's getting up there. Start trying different things

• old.. old maid status

• It is never too late (unless you are dead lol)

• you are very young... good to go

• It's still young to me but how will they know, it's not that weird but most have done all that already

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 6

• Its old in comparison to when most people first do those things, but to me I think people should be waiting longer and your age is a good one to start

• 24 is still young.

• Young. 24 is very young.

• No its not werd to be single

• I'm almost 30 and still a virgin. So don't worry! :)

• Young. Everyone moves at their own pace.