Should I initiate plans with this guy or should I let him do it?

My situation: been on 3 really awesome dates with a guy so far (all planned by him). I'm away on holiday next week for 7 days, and on our last date he mentioned he'd like to see me again before I fly on Friday, which I said that would be nice. We've kept in touch but he's not brought the subject up since Saturday (our last date). I've only got 3 more days left before I go, and I'd like to have a bit of notice which day he wishes to see me as I still have some other things to organise.

Any thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• Since he has planned everything so far, I think he is waiting to see if you plan anything. Maybe he has the left the ball in your court.

Most Helpful Girl

• why not plan something.. why is this even an issue?

What Guys Said 1

• if he is initiating the plans you can contribute a little afterall you chose a controlling partener

What Girls Said 1

• Initiate. He's probably expecting you to since your schedule is probably more packed than his with getting ready for your trip.