Are girls ok with dating younger guy?

If a girl is one year senior than me, would that become a factor for not being my girlfriend?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope ! but it can be possible depending on the guy maturity level.

• can you tell what do you consider to be a sign of maturity in a guy?

• Sign of maturity in a guy is telling you his intentions from the get go when you ask and if he's just with the girl for sex then he'll say so and if it's to be serious then he'll mention it. Maturity is willing to commit, and that means dropping all side distractions to dedicate your time to that one person. Lastly, a guy that is himself because some guys live off society by following what another guy does just to fit in or to be accepted. A guy that is mature doesn't feed off of words so he can either determine if he goes home has a macho man or a puss at the end of the day. Knowing who you are and what you want in life will have an open road where you will be determined to make your own decisions and to allow those who's worth it in your life and being able to shun those who aren't worth it.

• thanks for your opinion

What Girls Said 15

• I think depends on age. When you are 25 and boyfriend is 18-19 is a problem. But when you are 40 and boyfriend is 35 is not a problem that much a generally same maturity level is achieved for both genders at that adult age.

But you are just one year apart. I dont think i is a big deal at all reardless you are 16 or 40

• sure especially if he's mature. then he's just hotter:)

• 1 year. I would be okay with that.
    But more than 2... nah... :S

• Is there a possibility that refuses thinking of what her friends might say?

• I don't really think anyone would have a super big problem with someone being with a person that is 1 year younger than themselves. I have a friend (girl) who was together with a guy 1 year younger than us. No one had a problem with it or thought it was weird :)

• Some are, some aren't. For me it depends on the age gap.

My boyfriend is 17 and I'm 19 so he's only 2 years younger than me.

• I can't date younger for some reason. Maybe it's because I am only 18. :)

• nah. to me it's all about how mature the guy is, age is just a number (within limits ofc)

• Nice profile pic dood

• Is there a possibility that she refuses thinking of what her friends might say?

• yeahhhh, but it depends on the girl you go for her.
      I wouldn't care because I'm confident in my decisions, whereas some girls depend on the opinions of others.
      It's better if you don't get one of those anyway! haha

• 2 years younger at most. But I prefer a few years older. Like 3 to 6 yeas older

• No I couldn't date a younger guy either we would have to be around the same age or he has to be older. Whenever younger guys ask me out all I can think is "awe your just a baby"

• By the way this is not the case with me, I'm 6''3 and she is shorter than me

• whatever! you sounded mean, lady.

• Why you getting mad at me for, if you didn't want my opinion on this you shouldn't have posted the question for people to answer. Like wtf 😂😂😂😂

• Usually one year difference is acceptable. Beyond that it depends on the girl.

• Everyone is different. She may be ok with it, she may not. Personally, I go for guys either my own age or 2-3 years older.

• Ehh not my preference, but I wouldn't completely count out a guy that's a bit younger if he's otherwise a good fit for me. I think most girls feel the same way.

• one year younger is all I can do

• some girls are, some are not.

• It matters more when you're younger. I'm eleven months older than my boyfriend and it doesn't bother us (we're 19 and 20)

• Some would some wouldn't. The younger the girl the less likely though.

What Guys Said 2

• Lost my virginity to a 19 year old I was 15. Banged a few cougers I met at the bar, got head from my friends mom when I was young, like real young.

Can't say anything for dating I've never done it.

• As long as he has money, status & body