Boyfriend of 6years dumped me last night by a TEXT MESSAGE. I haven't responded to him since. What should I do? Please help guys?

Me and my boyfriend were together 6 years, he's 25 I'm 24. we didn't live together. He was the love of my life we did fight but always sorted it and was okay after. He met this girl a year ago the became best friends ( she says she's a lesbian) he works with her. They go out from dinner, gym together, drinks, they actually do more things then we ever did with me. I was never aloud meet her and if I asked him he would say I'm just jealous and I'll act like a bitch to her? Which I never would do. We had plans last week to sit in and had a cosy night together but he went gym with her and then decided to go back to hers and hang out? He didn't come home till 11pm and I didn't get down till after 11 so it was latish. He always leaves me waiting. So I asked him when I seen him why did he go back to hers and he started screaming at me saying ' I'll go back to hers if I want to look at you your just being a cu*t and being so jealous of her, seriously get out of my house and go fu*king home' so I had to leave and go home. He didn't speak to me all week and on Friday I text him saying wanna talk? He said ' no' no I left him. 10 minutes ago I just get a text from him, ' you bring unneeded stress to my life, this whole week has been so peaceful without you, i do love u and care but I think it's for the best to end it' I didn't write back, I'm just so upset it's over his friend and over a text. He wasn't the nicest boyfriend he gave out to me a lot and called me names when we had fights and he always got angry when I tried to speak my mind or tell him something, he stopped taking me out, and never did anything with me. I do love him. Any advice? Why do u think he's done this? Should I write back to him? Also he still has in a relationship on Facebook with me? And his WhatsApp picture is still Me and him?

He texted me today and said he doesn't want to see me and talk it out. And that I need to go do something 'productive with my life' and I asked him was there something else he's no telling me and he said 'stay blind' I never wrote back. How mean? Why is he doing this and what's the best thing for me to do now

Most Helpful Guy

• Just a bunch of lies everything he said. he's just using whatever excuse to break up with you cause he's seeing someone else, most likely this "lesbian", cause more stupid excuses surrounding that too. Dont be so nice to him though when he dosent really deserve it, short said he's being a shitty person and he tries to shift the blame onto you, making himself the victim and you the villian.

In either case though, sounds like good riddance anyway, someone who cheat and play games like that isent really a keeper either way.

• Thank you! Your words maw me happier! He texted me today saying ' he doesn't want to meet up and talk and that I should do something productive with my life and leave him' and I said is there something your not telling me he said ' stay blind' he told me to fu*k off then. What should I do?

• Sorry for slow reply. I see, your situations have probably changed by now. But if me, I would tell him to cut the bullshit and stop lying, tell him to stop being a coward too for not being honest about what is going on. And just tell him to fuck off himself cause "im" better off without a lying asshole of a boyfriend.

• Although personally, I would be even harsher really in many ways. Like the productive thing is a shitty thing to say too. In either case again, just good riddance. Dont sound like a keeper.

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds to me that he has moved on from the relationship. I wouldn't reply and I'd just pack up his things that he'd want, ask him where he'd like me to take them and tell him to take care of himself. If you really love him then wish him the best. I dont agree with his way of doing this, but it's obvious that this is what he wants. I'd rather be alone then with a guy who wanted out. Good luck.

• He said and said he doesn't want to see me and talk it out. And that I need to go do something 'productive with my life' and I asked him was there something else he's no telling me and he said 'stay blind' I never wrote back.

• Then he's stating that you know the answere and he shouldn't have to spell it out. He's being shallow and hurtful. Do yourself a favor and being the healing and getting yourself together again process.

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds like he was dating her the whole time. I don't think you should talk to him and try and move on. He obviously didn't care about you like you did for him.

• Celebrate the fact that you are not with this guy anymore. Celebrate the fact that she is going to be the one caught with that asshole. They deserve each other. You deserve better.

What Girls Said 4

• Sounds like a super unhealthy relationship in the first place. I'd say he's done you a favor by leaving. Take it and move on.

• I think she was bi and this fact from you and rephrased her orientation as only being interested in guys only.

• Text message? Wow, that is so hurtfull. Im so sorry to hear but fuck him what a pussy

• He texted me today saying ' he didn't want to meet up and talk it out and that I need to do something productive with my life and leave him alone and that it all my fault' I asked him was there something else he wasn't telling me and he said ' Stay blind'

• Listen, its prick. After six years and he doesn't even wana talk it out? What a fuckin pussy, straight up. he's gona need you one day, and you aren't gona be there, if she is gorgeous, you think she might stick with him 4ever? Fuck no, girls LOVE options to ya know? She'll probably leave his ass because another sexy guy will catcg her attention. Fuck him

• And fuck you to the "GUY" THAT thunbs down my PERSONAL opinion, pussyy

• I am sorry to say this, but I don't think that girl is a lesbian, but even if she is, your boyfriend didn't seem to respect you while you were together. You should move on. Good riddance.