How much in advance it's recommendable to ask someone to go out?

Just like the question says, if you want to ask someone to go out on the weekend, for like a date. How much anticipation do you need to consider? Like a day before? (Friday if you want to do it on Saturday) or that would be to risky, because of the short notice invitation? Like, what if she already made plans by then or something. What would be your recommendation?

What Girls Said 2

• No less than a day, preferably 2. No more than a week.

• I'd say at least a day before, but 2 or 3 days before is probably better.

Also a lot of dating advice tells girls to not accept a date made less than 3 days in advance.

What Guys Said 1

• I'd say Wednesday earliest, Friday morning latest, in my opinion of course.

A short notice invitation is risky, especially if she has plans. But if you ask too much in advance, it gives her more time room to possibly flake (not all girls are like that, but there is a small risk).

You also want to give her some time to think about it, but only give her 24-48 hours at most. If she's unsure, I wouldn't conform your plans to hers, because she could just not be anything because she doesn't want to hurt your feelings.

Either way, best of luck.