Girls, Why are tall guys such a big deal?

A tall but dumb guy pulls more women than a inteligent short guy and most women think its funny to bash short guys on social media and as a short guy i would very much like to kill myself because its funny isn't it?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Fucking hell those posts from the girls make me ashamed to have a vagina.
    Sure have a preference, don't be a hormonal moody fucking witch about it. Jesus Christ, I'm sorry on my fellow bitchtits behalf...

What Girls Said 22

• Those people are being rude. But the best way I can explain height to you from a woman's point of view is that it's just one of those attractive qualities of men. Height to us is as nice curves on a woman are to you. She can have an unattractive face but a nice body and that fact alone gives her points in the "Fuckable" department. Taller men give off an aura of dominance and strength that can imply fun activities in the bedroom. It's more of a stupid stereotype than actual truth that shorter men are lacking. Short men are perfectly capable of being great lovers, it's just that people on the internet want to be assholes about it.

• In this chat down there I'm gonna be the first to admit it that yes for me the height on my guy matters. Maybe I'm not saying this and being proud over it but no matter if I want it to or not the height of my guy is important. The guy I'm with right now has 12 inches on me. I'm not gonna lie and say me falling for him had nothing to do with the fact that he was taller then me, because it did. Even tho he is the most perfect and compatible guy for me. That first impression still made an impact.

I've never been in love with guy that was shorter then me or even on the same level. I might have thought a guy had a pretty face, like sure the guy can still be attractive in my eyes but I've always been thrown of by something.

But I'd never be as rude about that as these women are and I'd never dash or insult a group of people online just because they don't fit into my unique category of needs.
    This is in acceptable way of talking about human beings and I'd never stand to hear a word one of these girls had to say because the way they talk is not stating a opinion it's harassments againts a hole group of guys saying they will never find love because they are in some type of way.

I've seen similar comments that some guys have made about girls with small boobs. Stating they are non attractive to all male because they are not a size C or larger.

• It's because it's always been drilled in even from stories women go for 'tall, dark and handsome'
    they want a tall guy as it's seen as more masculine and they're stronger/easier to protect you

• I don't know, I'm 5'7 and I like 6'1-'6'3 ideally, but anything taller than me is fine. I really don't get the 6'5 fascination tbh. It's nice when a guy is taller than the girl, but I don't get why 5' chicks are after such tall men. It's impractical if anything

• I prefer taller men because I'm a taller woman at 5' 9" and would like my man to be taller than me when I'm in heels. BUT it's not cast in stone and I have dated men shorter than myself. I'd rather go out with a shorter more intelligent man than a tall dumb one any day.

• I'm 165cm (that's 5'4), as long as the guy is taller than ME, it's fine. I used to know this guys who was 198cm (6'5?) and it was a struggle to always keep my head tilted and looking up! hahaha. I also felt self concious about the hight difference and he used to call me "little" >:( LOL..
    Guys who are around 5'9 are perfect for me.

• I don't get why people care. Some of the hottest coolest (a wide range of temperatures really) guys are short.

• WOOOOW I thought I had seen all of the ignorance in the world, but I was wrong. Those women are bitches. Short men are people too ;-; They're missing out. It's not a big deal to me.

• you claiming you'd want to kill yourself over women laughing at short guys is just stupid. grow up! there will ALWAYS be something about you that people will dislike and make fun of. stop caring what random people think

• Well in the first one he was being a creep so I understand, it was just a joke anyways. But all those other ones were extremely mean. I'm not a fan of short people (guy or girl) but that doesn't make them gross or anything. I prefer taller people but I would never write out someone that was short unless under 5 feet.

• It is their preference...

• Are they really? I would think it would be rather inconvenient since I'm 5 feet but not something that can't be worked out. Taller guys are considered more masculine to some girls I guess. I really don't care.

• it's so dumb that so many people care about height. i don't even want to talk to them.

• They're not...

• I actually don't care because I know 85% of guys are probably taller than me.

• Doesn't matter to me really, unless he's 5'8 or taller.

• Makes me wanna slap them honestly

• I prefer really tall guys myself but it's not a dealbreaker and height isn't everything.

• I dont undrstand you, how is height not everything when all the women prefer REALLY TALL guys?

• You're right but tall guy can have unattractive face or be too skinny etc. In this situation height doesn't help.

• Cuz they hotter

• How bout their deformed face? 😂😂 i guess that "hot" too

• Not all women like short guys, just like not all men like short women. It's a matter of preference. I have some short friends who also have short boyfriends...

• Guess what. I really don't care that much about height. These posts are ridiculous. I'd rather have a guy that's slightly taller than me at least (I'm 5'5") honestly. If he wasn't. It's OK. Yes, I'd notice he's short, but I'd rather him be cute. Girls are shallow.

• Those images are overused OMG get some self esteem.

Tall men are just seen as protective and masculine. Sure its a superficial assumption but men are visual creatures too.

• Self esteem? A short guy? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 😂😂😂😂😂😂