Question about "gamer girls": Would you think it's weird if an 18 year old girl?

loved Nintendo games and was still majorly into 3DS games? Would you think she was tweird for playing Nintendo games and owning a DS at her age? I mean I don't know I guess I feel like it's a huge turn off and when guys think of girls being into games like that and stuff they automatically think she's some anti-social, awkward chick. So, if you found out that a girl you were into loved gaming like that what would think?

• I wouldn't think she was weird.
  • I think I'd fall in love with a girl like that 😍
  • I'd think she was a little too old for that.
  • I'd think she was weird.
  • I wouldn't care.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never known guys to think less of a girl for playing games, so... what are you even talking about? "Huge turn-off" sounds like absurdity to me.

Actually a 3DS would make me think you're really casual. I'd expect someone who loved gaming to play 'proper' console or PC.

A 3DS seems like the 'normies' gaming console. It seems like the thing regular people play on the train on the way to work or something like that.

To me it would be a little bit of a turn-on, but not that much above average girls. Girls who play PC and console would be huge turn on.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well then me and my boyfriend are both weirdo's since we both own a new Nintendo 3DS XL and play a lot of Nintendo games along with some PlayStation. :D

• Bottom line I wouldn't think it's weird since I love playing Nintendo games too. ^^

What Guys Said 23

• I am twice that age and love my 3DS. My best friend is a girl ten years old than you and loves her games (she is thinking of getting a PS4). My girlfriend is only a few years longer than me and we play co-op games and Wii stuff all the time, and she wants her own 3DS so she doesn't have to keep stealing mine.

At 18 I'd have thought it was a dream come true.

• I wouldn't think it was weird.
    I'm not a fan of Nintendo myself, but if she likes it, cool. As long as she does more than just play games, it's not bad.

• Even if she is not social who cares? as long as she is not a slut and use drugs I am okey with that, and that's one of the reasons that I like nerdy girls, they are less likely to be slutty, so for me she is not weird, she is kinda special, even though I play other kinds of games.

• Not weird at all. Nintendo games never get old.

• Most gamer girls aren't gamers; just like most car girls aren't all that into cars; just like guitar girls generally suck at guitar. I'm more interested in a girl that has genuine interests that she feels the need to apologize for. I look for the girl that talks for an hour passionately about something she loves and then gets shy about it at the end, I love encouraging her interests. I hate it when a girl or anyone really, acts like they're into something "they're supposed to be into" to get that person that they want to get. Go ahead and rattle off a bunch of car parts, go ahead and list a bunch of common brands of guitars, go ahead and tell me how you skiied in high school. You don't impress me unless you actually give a fuck about what you're talking about.

• You're never too old for Nintendo

• What you're into is what you're into, if you be yourself, you'll attract the person you're comfortable with, simple as that

• You're asking this at a time when half the world seems interested in the pokemon game? Really?

It's not weird. Play whatever you want.

• I'm a gamer myself, so being together with a girl who is passionate about it too would be great! Not weird at all, many girls are interested in games at that age and older

• You lucky your not in my dating age bracket yet (I see under 18)... or so help me I'd find you and date you >.> But you too young so... I'll just say it's cool.

• there are no gamer girls, just gamers. dont put your gender in that, it adds nothing.

• If I already liked her, it'd be a positive thing, because we likely have a lot in common.

• Not weird, but I'd think she needs to step her game up to the real consoles

• So fucking common and boring.

• i wouldn´t think it´s weird no matter the age xD i mean nintendo is pretty damn old now :P

• I'd think she'd be really cool

• If she's not anti-social... I mean I like shy girls, but those who also intract with the real world. So if a girl was into video games, I wouldn't mind. Heck I would love to play games with her. But yeah as long as she's just obsessed with them.

• I don't think it's weird at all. If someone doesn't want to be with you because you enjoy playing video games, then I don't think they're a big loss in my opinion.

• I voted B.

• My ex was a crazy gamer. Loved her.

• Um it's 2016. To be honest, one would be strange if they DIDN'T play video games.

• My last two, and present, girlfriend were all moderately or more into gaming. I find it quite attractive and it is adorable watching her gush about the upcoming resident evil game.

Besides... I saw a very credible study which I can't be bothered to find and cite that said that "gamer" girls have noticeably more orgasms and enjoyable sex lives!

• I'm like that too! XD
    And I probably will be for the rest of my life~
    I can't judge people for doing things I do, ha ha.

What Girls Said 11

• I'm 24 and still have my PSP, PS1,2 & 3, Nintendo games from GB, GBA, Nintendo DS,3DS and such. It is not a problem and I don't care who don't like it. It keeps me busy and preoccupied when bored. As long as it doesn't get in the way of studies, school, and work it is not a problem. And if your in a relationship, have a balance unless you both love games. Your never too old to play video games, just as long as it doesn't control your life.

• I am 19 and i love Nintendo and I play majority of 3ds games. I also play other games like cod and minecraft. But I am anti-social and very awkward. Guys don't seem to mind. So no you are not weird.

• I wouldn't think it was weird, I'm the same way.

• I am not a gamer but I would still be friends with her. Everyone has hobbies and interests and playing games is fun so go for it. If anyone ever says you are weird for it don't listen. I think guys who are gamers would really enjoy being around you and playing games with you. And guys who are not gamers probably wouldn't have a problem with it unless you are obsessed. Being obsessed with games, exercise, eating... obsession is not good.

• Considering, I'm more than twice your age and I enjoy gaming I'll answer with "no, I don't think you're weird"

• It's sexy

• No, it's not weird at all.

• You're never too old for that. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise

• Not weird.

• Normal lol

• That's not weird.