loved Nintendo games and was still majorly into 3DS games? Would you think she was tweird for playing Nintendo games and owning a DS at her age? I mean I don't know I guess I feel like it's a huge turn off and when guys think of girls being into games like that and stuff they automatically think she's some anti-social, awkward chick. So, if you found out that a girl you were into loved gaming like that what would think?
- I wouldn't think she was weird.51% (23)36% (21)42% (44)Vote
- I think I'd fall in love with a girl like that 😍9% (4)36% (21)24% (25)Vote
- I'd think she was a little too old for that.13% (6)0% (0)6% (6)Vote
- I'd think she was weird.0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- I wouldn't care.27% (12)28% (17)28% (29)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
I've never known guys to think less of a girl for playing games, so... what are you even talking about? "Huge turn-off" sounds like absurdity to me.
Actually a 3DS would make me think you're really casual. I'd expect someone who loved gaming to play 'proper' console or PC.
A 3DS seems like the 'normies' gaming console. It seems like the thing regular people play on the train on the way to work or something like that.
To me it would be a little bit of a turn-on, but not that much above average girls. Girls who play PC and console would be huge turn on.1
Most Helpful Girl
Well then me and my boyfriend are both weirdo's since we both own a new Nintendo 3DS XL and play a lot of Nintendo games along with some PlayStation. :D1