Should you avoid compliments about her appearance?

Also I don't know why girls get so many and we get so few wether where hot or ugly?
Im just thinking if they hear it all the time maybe it becomes mundane?

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls enjoy genuine compliments, especially when it comes from someone they're interested in. I don't think most girls get compliments all the time. I mean it might happen a lot in bars or on dating apps, but not in everyday life.

0|0
    0|0
    • How often is not often?
      I've heard one or 2 girls online even ask things about looking less attractive to avoid too much male attention.

• Show All
    • This is more a general question as I got the impression girls get constant compliments particularly online.
      So on online dating I've been avoiding even mentioning her appearance if I message a girl and wondering if this is or isn't the right approach.

• Ohhh okay, yeah- girls tend to get a lot of compliments online. I think not mentioning a girl's appearance is absolutely fine.

Most Helpful Guy

• Say them like you mean it. I give compliments to women and guys all the time and they always accept it because I say it genuinely.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• no i woolens avoid it bc compliments dont really register unless you like the person. it feels amazing if you like them.. it makes you like them more. i think.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• If she is usually complemented on her beauty then yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you compliment her appearance, she might sue you for sexual harassment. This is the kind of world that we're living in right now.

0|1
    0|0