Should you avoid compliments about her appearance?

Also I don't know why girls get so many and we get so few wether where hot or ugly?
Im just thinking if they hear it all the time maybe it becomes mundane?

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls enjoy genuine compliments, especially when it comes from someone they're interested in. I don't think most girls get compliments all the time. I mean it might happen a lot in bars or on dating apps, but not in everyday life.

• How often is not often?
      I've heard one or 2 girls online even ask things about looking less attractive to avoid too much male attention.

• This is more a general question as I got the impression girls get constant compliments particularly online.
      So on online dating I've been avoiding even mentioning her appearance if I message a girl and wondering if this is or isn't the right approach.

• Ohhh okay, yeah- girls tend to get a lot of compliments online. I think not mentioning a girl's appearance is absolutely fine.

Most Helpful Guy

• Say them like you mean it. I give compliments to women and guys all the time and they always accept it because I say it genuinely.

What Girls Said 1

• no i woolens avoid it bc compliments dont really register unless you like the person. it feels amazing if you like them.. it makes you like them more. i think.

What Guys Said 2

• If she is usually complemented on her beauty then yeah.

• If you compliment her appearance, she might sue you for sexual harassment. This is the kind of world that we're living in right now.