I dreamt about kissing another girl. should I tell my girlfriend?

I dreamt of kissing another girl. Should I tell my girlfriend? Last night I dreamt of kissing another girl who I find extremely pretty, and who I get along well with and share my main common interest with (gaming, even the same genre) along with others, however I dont find this girl s body attractive but if I were single and she asked me out I would say yes. My girlfriend is less of a gamer and doesn t like my genre of games but we tell each other everything and get along well too she is also very physically attractive to me in all stretches of the word, however she can be insecure and has quite a temper. i'm pretty much positive this girl doesn't think of me at all that way, and i'm not even 100% she likes me as a friend yet. On top of this, my girlfriend and the other girl are close-ish friends. I want to tell my girlfriend but I also really don t. Its tearing me up keeping this from her. Really what I m asking is what my dream means as well as the main question... help?

i have also, in my conscious life, thought about kissing this girl on the odd occasion

Most Helpful Girl

• You shouldn't tell her. It was just a dream, you did nothing with the other girl.
    I think you should forget about it and move on.

• Thank you for the MHO.

Hope your problem is solved :)

What Girls Said 5

• your dream means nothing. Dreams don't mean anything. Don't tell her if she is going to be mad. You didn't cheat and you can't control what you dream. If she isn't going to care you might as well tell her.

• Dreams are dreams unless you like the girl in reality. Because most of the time what we tend to dream of it's what we're thinking of.

• Depends, are you and idiot?

• that's a rhetorical question, right? either way, i don't really see myself as an idiot, no , but we literally tell each other everything and i feel guilty not doing so. i mean most of the advice i've gotten so far is not to do it, because it is a dream, so i'm not going to tell her. would you recommend this?

• If your answer to my question is no, then you never mention it to her in any way, shape or form.

• right. thanks.

• No. No need to cause problems when there aren't any

• It's a dream, why do you feel like you need to tell her? It'd not like you cheated on her and need to fix things. If your insecure girlfriend knew this information how would this benefit you? It would give you problems that didn't need to exist in the first place. IMHO

• it's not that it would benifit me, i just felt she needs to know. my point is i feel like i cheated on her

What Guys Said 1

• It's just a dream, you can't control them, so it means nothing.
    You don't have to tell your girlfriend, and I wouldn't recommend it cause it will only create drama where there shouldn't be.