How soon is too early to ask a girl to be my date at a wedding?

So, I'm in a bind. My friends wedding is on Sat and I don't have any prospects at all for a date. I mean I could ask my sister, or a friend but that's kind of weird. So I've met up a couple of people online but it's like really early, we're just talking you know... So is it to forward to ask someone I just met to be my date at my friends wedding. I hate going alone, sometime those things are so boring and I really don't want to be by myself.

What Girls Said 1

• Have you met the girl in real life? If not have you been "dating" for a whIle? It is only too early if yo just started getting to knw eachother. If you have been dating for ateast a 2 to 3 months I don't think it's too early

What Guys Said 2

• Will alcohol be served there. Just go get drunk.

Just don't be "that" drunk person at the wedding though. Going to a wedding without a date is pretty common. Lots of people even hook up at weddings.

• G'day mate,
    I reckon you're going to have to fly solo at your friends wedding unfortunately!! The fact you've already mentioned that it's too early on with the women you're dating tells me that you already know the answer to your question.

May the force be with you and who knows, you might just meet someone at your friends wedding. Good luck mate :-)