How can I get this guy I have a crush on to talk to me on Facebook?

I don't know him very well. We met about two and a half years ago and had a brief conversation. We'd say hi almost every day passing by one another and that's about it. I felt a flirty vibe from him but I think I messed that up by acting uninterested because I'm pretty shy sometimes. i added him on Facebook a few months ago because we have over 20 mutual friends and he's only liked one of my pics so far. What can I do to get him to message me or something more than just liking my last pic?

I'm in my 20's and he's 36 I believe.

What Guys Said 2

• Don't base all the value of gaining relationship favor on Facebook, really, just talk to him, chat to him through FB and arrange to meet up, get to know him, find out his sense of humour etc. i know it's the societal role for a man to strike out first, but honestly, we like it when the girl makes the move some times, it mixes things up, so try talking to him (you probably know not to worship him or pretend like he's a god or anything, just talking to him like you would a griend but add a flirty vibe) GL and HF.

• Why don't you talk to him first? Why does it always have to be the guy who has to start and lead the conversation?

• So what should I say to him first?

What Girls Said 1

• You can't make him text you. Just continue to like his posts etc and hope for the best.