What's the point of interacting with men?

They're such pigs. I get hit on constantly by them and even at my work, they don't treat me fairly because of my gender. I don't understand why so many women still fall for their shit and their tricks.

Most Helpful Guy

• Investor, Denier, Not sure yet.

You like to find one guy and pour everything into "fixing" him, but you deny you need sex.

Appeal to fairness suggests idealism, however in the context of the work place it could be a signal for a frustrated realist.

So, I'm going to identify you as Investor, Denier, Realist.

You may have had a struggling parent when you were a child and vowed to try to be better for yourself because of it, yet you find yourself wanting one many and try to fix him. Perhaps you had an under-performing father. Of course you don't want sex.

So, can I talk to you for a few hours in private in instant messaging?

I'm interested in how wrong I am at this, because I suck at it.

I'll listen to your problems and stuff. Seriously, maybe I can offer some advice.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sigh...

I find a lot of guys to be a riot actually. Somebody hitting on you isn't that big of a deal unless they're harassing you, and just because a group of people doesn't treat you fairly doesn't at all imply that all penile bearing humans are bad people.

I have a lot of awesome guy friends and a wonderful lover, so I don't think any of them are simply full of shit and tricks because of a few bad apples.

What Guys Said 8

• Are you a lesbian?

• Stop generalizing us men. Most of us ain't like that.

• There is no point. You should get a job where there are no men.

• I'm trying to.

• Okay, admin, I know why you took down the comment about Selena Gomez.

I made a single statement I should have kept to myself.

It was not meant as a personal attack against her or anyone else. It was meant to explain a problem she faces. At any rate, you are right to have removed it, since it could be taken the wrong way by people..

• Let me explain this:

Taylor Swift's on-stage persona in her songs is Investor Idealist.

Off stage she is most certainly Tester Realist.

The other woman is Investor Idealist both on and off stage.

• Lol.

• All ain't thesame girl. Unless you are a lesbian with lot of hate for straight people., there is no point for this. There are great guys out there and there are useless Bitches out there too.

• Seems ur giving off a wrong vibe that's causing these 'pig' oink's at you

• Sorry, I didn't know existing is the wrong vibe.

• Perhaps it's something u consider is the norm, short mini skirt, clevage, skin exposure, or your attitude when you talk. Whatever it is a guy does not hit on any woman unless she shows some releases some level of sexual energy. Take it as a compliment and use them to boost your ego, they will eventually give up and the ones that you believe are genuine give them a go

• Whatever it is a guy doesn't show interest unless the woman releases some level of sexual energy*

• Lol that only happen in your dreams

• cause when you find the right one, its awesome. my parents have been married 25+, my grandparents 50+

What Girls Said 2

• Men can be pretty sexy and they can be fun. however if a guy is disrespectful and an asshole then he's not worth it. they aren't all bad though. hopefully you meet some decent guys

• They're all terrible.

• GLA 145, Clerical Aptitude 155.

I'll sit there and find their mistakes, or lies, even if they are otherwise smarter or more qualified than me.

They cannot deceive me for very long, which is why, as an adult, I eventually saw through and got out of the lies of Religion too. At some point my conscience said something was wrong, no matter what truths might have been in the book, something was wrong, and there had to be something better, and I put it down, and I found the truth.

They cannot deceive me for very long, and now they can't deceive me for very long at all.

I knew that binary black hole "discovery" was a direct misinformation campaign in response to my letters and my self-published paper, and they may convince themselves or the public, but I know that is a fraud.

No Accompanying Gamma Ray flash.
      No Accompanying Neutrino Flash.

Violates the second law of thermodynamics, as I can prove internal friction in the background media would deplete the wave before it reached Earth.

• You know I'm right, admin, you're waiting on something, and you must partially agree with me, otherwise you would have banned me.

I hope you copied and pasted that somewhere, you'll see it one day.

• And men say that feminism is stupid and women have it easy😂😂😂 Same thing happens to me. I will say that there are a lot of decent guys who are nice and respectful, maybe you haven't found them yet. Don't generalize the entire population!