She talks about me to her sister?

A year ago I dated a girl while doing my core rotations at a hospital for medicine, and due to the hectic nature of my schedule (some weeks we spent 164 hours a week at the hospital) I started being rude and she stopped talking to me. When I realized what I had done it was too late, and she stopped responding to my texts. Year later she started working at the coffee/donut shop in my hospital, and I started talking to her. Now she sometimes sits with me during her lunch break, and talks to me. She was getting picked up by her sister, but now she drives and parks close to me, and we walk to our cars together after work. Last week I saw her point me out to her sister, and they giggled then I heard her sister say "He is looking at us!"

Today I saw her sister at the mall, and she walked pasted me, but kept smiling as though she was trying to hold back a laugh or was extremely excited. Why is her sister acting this way? Why does she talk about me to her sister? Is this a good sign or a bad one for the girl I really like?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes good sometimes bad. Til you know what she's saying, you don't know if it's good or bad usually. But... Coupled with the rest of it like parking close to you and walking out together, and having lunch together etc, it's probably good stuff.

What Girls Said 4

• The Writing on the Wall and All is showing me that with a Second Chance... A possible Romance.
    I believe that with the Signs of these new Times, she has a crush on you and is Talking up a Sizzling Storm now to Sis, with a Smile.
    Next time you see she 'Parks close to me,' Find out if you both can Hang out sometime, and get this Put in a Higher Gear here, dear.
    Good luck. xx

• Sisters do that it isn't a doubt in my mind that she not saying great things about you her sister probably acts like that because she knows how her sister likes you and that makes her sister happy and excited and it's a good sign

• do you think she is holding in a laugh when she sees me, because she thinks I'm a loser or something and tries to contain it but can't?

• No I don't think that at all

• Her behavior as you described indicates that she likes you.

• This is probably a good sign!!

What Guys Said 1

• Dude, you may as well forget about it. Women always talk to someone about someone.

As for signs, you two sit together at lunch. It's clear enough she likes your company. Now, whether she wants to be friends with you or try to get more romantic, is up to you. Muster your cojones and ask her out.