Will you want to be with a woman like that or you think she will eventually leave you for some established man?

Would you like to date a woman who is working to be a life science data scientist, social media expert and working to establish herself as a fitness dancer? Who is confident but also a little conservative given she will not have sex until you date her seriously. Has multiple degrees and associations/publications with top 100 educational institutes for research and development. Some guys she met thought she was not made for them since she is a strict follower of ambitions and have an order and moral in life. No, she is not a snob and does household chores and cooking well enough too. No, she is not prude given she likes to have fun times dancing and drinking with friends.

• I will not want to be with her
    40% (2)38% (3)38% (5)Vote
  • I will not mind being with her seriously.
    0% (0)25% (2)15% (2)Vote
  • I think, she will not like dating me
    20% (1)25% (2)23% (3)Vote
  • I really want to be with her!!!
    40% (2)12% (1)24% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
0|3

Most Helpful Guy

• I would personally have no problem with such a woman - the better question, as always, is whether she would date me?

0|0
    0|0
    • If the conditions in question are met, why not?

• Show All
    • Thanks for mho

• You are welcome ^^

What Guys Said 2

• No I wouldn't.
    Not because of their achievements, but because of their condescending belief that they might be a reason that somebody would not want to date them for.

0|1
    0|0
    • I speak from previous experience patterns. Anything like that gets me into serious doubts. Even a researcher with false results consecutively gets into doubt after the failed experiments.

• Lost me at no sex

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.