Girls, Is it impossible for someone with aspergers?

To find a girlfriend even if he's attractive I get told by girls I'm cute or hot but I have Asperger's syndrome which most people don't know about it but I'm very different from the norm

10

Most Helpful Girl

• It shouldn't have to be impossible. But that's their problem. There are people sadly who would even say they wouldn't date or marry a person who's sick. So don't be concerned about those girls. They wouldn't care or love you anyway's, besides the way you need to be loved.

• I just don't believe it's gonna happen for me I'm 24 and still searching for my first girlfriend

• So I just had a girl tell me I could only get dat or ugly girls them posted 2 pictures of black women and I'm biracial

• Pay her no mind! She's ignorant! I have multiple nationalities in my vain's, but that has nothing to do with you getting 'ugly' people. What's ugly is their attitude and personality.

What Girls Said 9

• I could not do it.

There's someone I know that resembles these traits. He angers me SO much for his lack of ability to properly communicate.

• It's like he doesn't understand what I'm saying.

Some women could, but I am not one.

• @Laura_Marx - Please stop. I was 100% honest about it.

You ATTACKING me, for MY CHOICE, is wrong. Thanks.

• None of this matters because us guys with this won't date

• The people who say that to you are fucking ableist and you shouldn't give a shit about them. They're bad people.

For me it is important to connect w/ other neuroatypical people. Maybe you could meet another autistic girl?

• seriously tho dude I'm really pissed about what that girl said and you shouldn't be led to believe people who think that are acceptable. That's a declaration of war. You DON'T wanna be around people like that. You will meet good people who are not complete shitheels and care about othre people I promise I promise I promise

• you meet a lot of awful & unsuitable people at work and school... try and meet people at a good place. I like the internet because of my disasterous agoraphobia :P (this wesite doesn't count) but there are other good places you can go. Try n connect with other neuroatypicals, like I recommended. You deserve to be cared about and treated like a human being. Fck the rest of the world

• I have so much love to give to a girl but I doubt it will happen. I find myself thinking how nice it would be to hold a girl in my arms then I just get the urge to cry because it's like a nightmare

• I know 2 guys with aspergers and they both have gfs

• How? I have been trying since I was in elementary school and I'm 24 now

• It is definitely possible! Different does not mean impossible! You have to work on your confidence and social game, the rest will happen if you are confident!

• For people with aspergers that's there main problem you can't force being social that's a key weakness we have and it makes us uncomfortable

• Two of my friends have high functioning autism. So i understand aspergers to a degree, it would take a lot of patience but not impossible.

• Yeah and I feel most girls would just make fun of me instead of date me

• Why would you give up? You can work on your social skills. join something you like and meet people

• Because I have tried rejection gets old it's time to move on to areas in my life I can actually get somewhere in

• I'm sure it's not impossible. There are billions of people in the world, I'm sure everyone has a chance of finding someone who will accept them for who they are.

• People have more then the aspergers most likely like myself that also have other things going on as well such as anxiety and ocd what girl is willing to deal with all this

• The kind that's worth your time.
      Besides, can't people with Aspergers date other people with Aspergers too?

• Yes but it presents many challenges

• I'm sure you can find someone. Honestly aspergers won't help your chances as to finding a partner, and where you are on the spectrum is a factor as well. But keep your chin up and keep trying!

• Why try when it feels like it wasn't meant to happen I sat down and started thinking every possible thing that could prevent me from getting a girl I have. I'm low income I have a form of autism which most girls will quickly reject you based on that. It's like a curse

• No it's not impossible you will find someone it just takes time

• yes and I have asperges too :)

• So you understand the struggle

• I'm sorry to hear that.

• Yeah at 24 I have seen so much and been through so much