Do you think tall woman are more accepting towards short/average height men?

You'd think men who are in the range 5'8-5'11 or so would be most attractive to woman who are in the range 5'3 - 5'5 since they are compatible, the guy is taller but not so big that he can crush the girl.
But I always notice, and this is just based on my personal experience, that tall guys 6'1+ are always with really small girls.
And I so often when I see a couple where the guy is 5'9, 5'10 or so he's always with a girl who's near the same height as him.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 6ft. I'm head over heels for a guy who's just under 5'11. His height has never been an issue to me and he seems to love my long legs ;) and he's actually really dominant (tho I'm not really submissive).

I've dated lots of guys in the 5'5-5'11 range actually.

Most Helpful Guy

• My uncle is 5'8". My aunt that he married is 6'.

They get along great, by it's the kids who can suffer. My older cousin is 5'9" like me, but his two younger brothers are 6'5"!! lol... he's not happy.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm 5'6 and guys shorter than me or taller than me is interested. I think i'm around 5'8 maybe but yea lool.

• They're less accepting than a girl of average height

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think tall women are more accepting towards this range. They normally want taller guys. The thing is that the tall guy may prefer the shorter girl. So, as every girl in the world prefers the tall guy, the tall guy chooses. Consequence -> a tall girl might end up with a guy who is not that tall.