Is it my turn to initiate the date or should I wait for him to ask me out again?

I have been on a few dates with this one guy and I was starting to like him. About two weeks ago he asked me out but I ended up having to cancel because I got super sick. I felt so bad but he said that we would have to do something the next week since he'd be gone. I still haven't heard from him 2 weeks later. Should I text him or does that look too desperate? Should I initiate to hang out since I canceled last time or should i just wait and see what he does?

What Guys Said 2

• If he's not texting you to see you that her doesn't like you that much. There's no beating around the bush. When I see a girl i like i go after her and every guy does that in there own way. If you cancelled on him and told him why and then agreed to see him within the next week but he didn't ask you out again. Go find someone else. He's just not that into you.

• If you want another date you should obviously show interest. Especially after canceling on him. Picture being stood up yourself after you ask for a date (not how it happened but it is often how it seems on the other end), you would very much want the other person to show interest.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes why not initiate and see what he's up to?
    Maybe he thinks the same way, you cancelled a date and he hasn't heard from you either