Forgive him for dissing my health issues?

Hi, so I was open with my new boyfriend about my health issues. I have had brain surgery and other stuff and have been healing successfully and doing great! All of this was before I met him. I wanted to tell him I still deal with issues, especially my heart. I explained to him, even though it was acary, that I have heart disease. He reaponded With "you're a hypochondriac". Ummm what? I flipped out and told him you're an asshole, have you listened to anythinf I've said or even googled my condition. I dont look sick by the way.) so this adds to people questioning my level of sickness so I dont know if I should forgive him. He sent me a "so sorry" text, that's it. Not even a phone call. Dump him for good? Give him a chance to try and understand the health stuff?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you just "blast all that on him at once", considering your way of telling anyone can mistake it for joke like this.

Most Helpful Girl

• He won't understand your situation unless he had it, he sounds very immature about your relationship in total. I say dump him and save yourself any heartache that you may have in the future. If he doesn't understand you now, he won't in the future. He doesn't sound understanding either.

What Guys Said 2

• Lol. I'd dump him. He sounds like a moron to be honest. He's not an arsehole, he's just stupid. Maybe you like stupid.

• dump

What Girls Said 7

• I mean if he's gonna be insensitive to your conditions then yes, find someone who's gonna give a shit and empathize with you. Also, another reason you should leave him is if you're so willing to do it. If you're *that* willing to leave him, you should do it.

• sounds like a gem of a man (sarc). lose the loser already.

• I would dump him. He doesn't sound all that great. You're much better off without him. by the way it doesn't matter if he calls or texts or writes in the sky, there's no excuse for what he said

• Yes, I would dump someone over that too.

• Give him a chance but make sure he understands that you should be taken seriously in the future.
    -----
    Check out my questions!

• as long as he generally accepts it and you don't attention seek for it then its fine. don't dump em.

• Fuck no he'll never respect you. Forgive only to not be hurt anymore