He cheated on his ex?

My current boyfriend told me about how he made out with another girl ( he tells me she was his best friend and that neither of them had feelings for eachother in that way) multiple times while he was dating his ex. I know that he won't cheat on me because he's changed and he made a mistake when he was younger and immature, but I can't help feeling very jealous about the girl he cheated with. I don't know if its because I feel like they did have feelings for each other and he won't tell me, but I also wonder if he ever thinks about her or if he ever wishes he had dated her. I creep on her facebook and look at her pictures and it just makes me feel worse. I have talked to him about it before but I feel like there's still more I want to know about it, but if I bring it up he gets irritated with me because he says it was 5 years ago it shouldn't matter now, and I know it shouldn't but it still des and I don't know what to do. How should I go about dealing with these emotions?

What Guys Said 1

• I am sorry to say but feminism have strips away traditional woman rights like "Questioning". YOu had the right to sleep with anyone you desire for, he have that to by feminism meaning equality.

What Girls Said 1

• ... That's one of the reasons people shouldn't bring up their past. Some things are better buried.
    As far as I know, there is nothing you can do. They are feelings. Most people have a hard time controlling them.