Guys, what things would you want to see or do on a good date, besides sex?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Go to game center and play video games against each other, go to park and try to race each other, go to Karaoke and sing.

There was a park that had these funny boats shaped like swans where you can peddle to move the boat like a bicycle. It was fun doing that with a girlfriend and racing against each other.

Also amusement park: ride the scariest rides together, flip off the camera together when it takes our picture before the scary part.

Things like this -- more physical activities, less focus on just sitting and talking. If talking, I like it better if we're drinking at least.

What Guys Said 22

• I want to see her put effort in... by that I mean putting effort into her appearance, I dont want to have to carry the entire conversation or be responsible for entertaining her. The biggest turn off on a date for me is when women feel just by showing up they did thier part. It should be US having fun TOGETHER not a one sided affair.

• I enjoy it when she's having as good a time as I am. I like doing things old school though, so hopefully she's fine with me paying, picking her up, getting the door. Raised that way and I prefer it.

I like knowing a girls happy with me, comfortable, relaxed. But if I date it means I know you well enough anyway, so generally the comfortable part is already taken care of it's just making sure she's fine.

In the case of a guy, I don't know really. Guess that we're both having a good time and nobody makes our date their business.

• To me a good date is when we both feel something magical and no matter what we do it is fun, satisfying and memorable.

• More sex?

• Good food, cuddling, video games.

• Paintballing ideally on the same team, rock climbing maybe if she's ok with heights , watching a scary movie so she can be brave and make me feel safe when the monsters come out 👅 that or lazer tag.
    Mabey lazer tag then watch a scary movie or rom com together with spaghetti and meatballs.

• First of all, I wouldn't want anything sexual involved unless I was dating my wife.

I would simply love some romance. The rest I would most likely leave to the girl I was dating if she wanted. I wouldn't be very picky.

• I would like to try out that whole romantic dinner.. especially after watching all those cooking shows :)

• Good food. Some laser tag.

A ball pit.

• Go to a shooting range and target practice
    Go to a skate park and have at it and I don't know how to skate
    Go to a reptile expo and touch all the lizards and boas snakes you can
    Go to an arcade and play every single game there
    Go to the zoo and flip off the monkeys 🙊
    Both of us build a Twinkie tower see how high it goes.
    Keeping it simple by going to the mall
    List is endless

• I'd just hope that we had a lot in common, and she could make me laugh.

• something romantic and memorable
    camp under the stars, get to know each other, walk along a beach, tease and flirt and laugh

• joking, having fun, talking, flirting.

• Blow job.

• Adventure... And then sex

• i like more active dates like taking a walk or something like that as opposed to eating food

• Arm wrestle

• What we do doesn't matter. As long as we are communicating and getting to know each other.

• Eat something.

• That she's not a crazy psycho, annoying, or a social outcast

• Eat pussy then do whatever you want!

• Go out for a dinner and movie =] That's what my girlfriend and I love doing!