Should I ask him out?

so last weekend I met a guy at a party. He sat down at the table next to me and just started up a random conversation. Nothing fancy, just talking about whatever came to mind and joking a bit. We talked for about 20 minutes and then he left. He said he was going to another party this weekend that I will also be at, my question is: was he just being friendly or was he trying to flirt? Should I approach him this weekend or wait and see if he approaches me again? If he doesn't make the first move, should I ask him out? Guys are intimidating and confusing to me but I want to get out there!

What Guys Said 3

• I think he enjoyed talking and it would be nice to hang out again. I would consider it half way between friendship/flirting.. if he asked for your # or gave you his than I'd say he was flirting.

If you see he again and hit it off.. ask him out, waiting is a waste of time.

• He was definitely flirting... do it OP

• Yeah go for it. ask him out, he'd appreciate that

What Girls Said 0