My sister's friend lives across the country and my sister thinks she might like me. Should I tell her I like her?

My sister's friend and I get along great. We're both crazy with loads of energy and love to have fun outdoors. We have similar views on how people should live their lives. When she comes to visit we hang out just as much as her and my sister do. The problem is that she lives on the eat coast and I live in Chicago. That, and she's 2 years older than me (she's 22). My sister seems to think that she likes me, but won't ask her and I don't want to say anything if she doesn't feel similar due to the distance. She's the girl of my dreams but there would be no specific end point where I know that we would be closer so we could be together. I'm not sure if I should just go ahead and tell her or if I should just try and forget about it.

What Girls Said 1

• You should.

What Guys Said 2

• considering the distance , it sort of depends how much effort your willing to put into this , are you willing to travel long distances to spend time with her? or how much effort your willing to put into this

• Being that I'm in college and she's about to graduate, I can probably only see her 2 or 3 times a year but would try for more. It would depend on cost alone because I would make the time for it.

• Yes.. Always worth to tell her