Do you feel obligated to talk a cute/handsome person when they sit close to you?

I do but then I realized that they're probably not sitting beside me because they find me attractive #foreveralone 😩😩😩

2|0
10|9

Most Helpful Girl

• Funny enough yes lol

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel obligated to move away before they capture my heart

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Nope? I don't owe them a thing. Not anything I wouldn't 'owe' less attractive looking people, at least.

0|0
    0|1
  • Obligated? Um.. no lol

0|0
    0|0
  • nope

0|0
    0|1
  • Not necessarily. Hobestly, I get too shy

0|0
    0|0
  • nope, I don't.
    :p

0|0
    0|0
  • Tbh, I'm always in my own head and rarely focus on other people when I'm not working.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I really don't'

0|0
    0|0
  • hm obligated no.. why would i?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care what people looked butt most do

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• No.
    I stopped initiating contact with females almost 30 years ago.
    If I say nothing and treat her as invisible, there will be nothing about which she can complain, or use against me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, because I know there isn't a chance any girl will ever be with me my whole life, so why bother

0|0
    0|0
    • Now it's very clear to me why the birth rate is going down

• Show All
    • I live in a town of 600000 people and I've traveled the world and notice that people don't act the same way they do in my town.

• I've only been in 5 countries, including my own, but girls weren't interested in me anywhere.

• They're not sitting beside you because they find you UNattractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't. But then, I am fairly reserved and generally don't speak unless spoken to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Certainly no obligation.

0|0
    0|0
  • often yes , like if at a bar or restaurant and they sit rate beside you , feel I should at least say hi , mean they are rate there and can't go anywhere and maybe they wanted to chat I don't know

0|0
    0|0