Girls, are you more attracted to a guy who is artistic?

I make a lot of short films and take photographs at the beach in my spare time. Do you find this attractive or is it a quality that doesn't make a difference? Thanks for reading! :)

24

Most Helpful Girl

• YESSSSS ARTISTIC IS PRETTY MUCH MY ONLY REQUIREMENT

I write music, sing and play a few instruments so I personally want someone who is artistic. That is a very attractive quality to have, I find it more interesting and unique than the normal hockey player.

But personally, I have had a goal to fall in love with a guy who will play me songs and sing with his ukulele. I've been listening to twenty one pilots lately and I've fallen in love with Tyler's voice and talent. I won't have a complete life until I can relax on a rock by the lake with him singing on a warm summer weekend.
    That's my plan in my love life 💗💗

• Haha well I've got the guitar playing down but def cannot sing at all 😂😂. And one day that plan will come true! Thanks for the advice and I'll be sure to keep jammin,
      filmin, andddd being artistic

What Girls Said 23

• as a creative person myself, i've always been more drawn to fellow artists. my other half draws, paints, and produces videos for his youtube channel, and i'm a writer.

when you're artistic, there are certain things that only other creators understand. and, in a relationship, it's nice to know that my boyfriend gets me.

• I feel the same way about being drawn to other artists! I find writing so fascinating. The hard thing about being artistic is that you might seem weird/different/quirky to most but other artists just understand. I appreciate you taking the time writing to me!

• I do not date artistic guys anymore. At all. Ever. It's a huge count against him if he's artistic for me.

• I appreciate the honesty and your opinion! Thank you!

• I used to be drawn to musicians. Don't date them anymore cause they're bad for me. Dating a couple of artistic guys and that didn't work out so its ok I guess if a guy is artistic but I'm not automatically going to find him more attractive cause he's arty I think. (I studied art for 5 years and lost my passion for it)

• I feel you about losing passion. That's the exact reason why I didn't choose to attend an art school. I don't think you can do your best work when you have deadlines and guidelines. I appreciate your feedback!

• Yeah it was the worst idea I've ever had. That and the fact your personal work is constantly mocked or judged by tutors. Sucks and no problem :)

• I used to - when I was in my teens...
    If it's something that's done for stress relief or something that has another purpose then yeah, it's cool... but I wouldn't say I'd pick you over someone else because of it, though...

• I'm honestly more into artists like musicians or artists who practice contemporary fine arts like myself but in the end any form of creativity and appreciation for the arts is a bonus.

• Contemporary art is my favorite!! Thanks for the feedback! :)

• It doesn't make a difference to me, but I am interested in art so we would have something in common. Photography has always been fascinating to me and I also love to draw, even though I'm not very good at it.

• That's pretty similar to me. I'm terrible at drawing lol. But I appreciate any kind of art! Thanks for the feedback!

• No problem!

• I like someone who is just creative in general.

• I like creative guys since I'm pretty artistic myself. I just don't like the super obnoxious and pretentious kind, if you get what I mean.

• Oh I totally understand. That can be super annoying! Thanks for the feedback!

• Depends on the girl. I'm very much attracted to artistically creative men.

• Thanks for the feedback and reassurance :)

• Everything I do workwise is creative so I TOTALLY admire this but if I am
    not physically attracted to someone it won't make any difference whatsoever.

The admiration though WILL remain :)

• So I guess it's an added bonus if you already like the person? Thanks for the feedback :)

• Its an added bonus when I am already physically attracted to them... yes... absolutely.
      Then its fire + gasoline x 10000000000!!!

• It's a pretty cool thing to be able to do but it wouldn't make a difference if the person didn't have that quality.

• Yes! I love art - I'm an artsy person myself! Yea people who love art connect well wit other artists! :D

• I agree!! It's always cool to meet other artists who have the same ideas and interests! Thanks for the opinion! :)

• Yea I have a weak spot for artsy passionate peeps

• I'm not always into that.

• I can respect that. Thanks for your opinion!

• I'm a writer, and if a guy is a painter or writer, it's a great bonus. Photography is also nice, but not as much as painter or writer. Making videos isn't a bonus.

So it depends :P

• I'm not much of a writer but I would be fascinated if I dated someone who was one because it's such a unique talent! I appreciate your feedback!!! :)

• No problem :) And I'm glad you think so.

• I feel like there are many girls out there that like doing that too! :)

• Haha you are so right! Just need to find one of those girls :). Thanks for the feedback!!

• Just my type
    You're kinda artist

• that's always a plus!!

• Thanks for the feedback!

• Talent is attractive yes

• I like artistic guys. I have no idea why but it appeals to me.

• I'm an artistic person so yes I would be

• Absolutely. I like being creative myself, I enjoy seeing it in others.

• doesn't make much of a difference

• Thanks for the reply :)