What's it really like being a social escort?

I met a guy online who I talked to for a few weeks, our communication slowly diminished until recently when he asked if I needed extra cash. He said his boss (34 years old, I'm 21) needed a date for their promotion dinner (which will take place in an upscale hotel down south from 6pm to 11pm) and I'll get paid if I happen to go.

It was good money, twice as what I'm making monthly in my current job. He gave me a brief about what I should expect, (holding of hands, arms around the shoulders, waist, and probably kisses too) I said that sounds good but I won't go beyond light smooches, even if his boss offers higher pay.

He also mentioned that his boss' secretary will get me a dress to wear for the evening. Does this sound legitimate to you? Anyone here ever had experience being an arm candy?

Okay, stop arguing people. I appreciate all of your honest answers, it helped me a lot. As much as I wanted to push through with this, I've finally decided not to go (I got scared lol) answers and opinions are still welcome tho. Thank you!

Most Helpful Guy

• Let's be real: sex WILL be desired and probably expected, no matter what anyone tells you. I'm not saying he'll be furious if you say "no" (but some guys would be), but at the very least, he'll be very disappointed.

This is also EXACTLY how a lot of call-girls become call-girls... they are told "no, it's just social, and what you want to do beyond that is up to you", but they know full well that you'll be offered a big hunk of money, and most desperate women won't be able to turn down a wad of cash. Then, you've done it once, so it will be much easier to do it again, for less cash or with a less attractive customer, etc.

Don't have any illusions of what's really expected, even if you DO turn him down and maintain your limits.

What Guys Said 17

• Pack a fingernail trimmer with a pullaround filer. Rig your high heels with hidden spikes. Refuse alcohol. Take up filing as a hobby to avoid suspicion. Remember outer sides of knees and armpits are weak spots. If things get fishy, you know what to do. Secure an exit before anyone can bring a knife to the fight.

If nothing fishy happens, enjoy your evening.

• lmao. The outer sides of knees and armpits are weak spots? Hahahahah

• No offence but it's kinda amazing how you're encouraging a woman to get involved in sex work, but it will be a perverted judges fault if she doesn't get off of an assault charge.

Those are some twisted morals, my friend.

• @SnatchFinderGeneral : I'd rather she didn't get involved. I'm saying that if she insists on doing it anyway, she should be ready for anything.

The judge's perversion will be believing that self-defense is not a valid argument, when the alternative is being raped/murdered.

Please do not twist my words. If I had my way, there'd be no such thing as escorts.

• There are guys who pay a lot if money just for that but I think you should be very cautious and make sure to stay in public places with that guy.

• Uh oh.
    That sounds like a trap to me.

But you can always ask yourself this:
    What is it that you value more? Your self integrity OR the money and power of somebody else?
    If you get what I mean.
    To me it sounds like a desperate situation and waving around with money and expensive fancy things to get somebody as a relationship material.

I'd be on my guard 24/7.

Final note: Sex is almost inevitable and I expect it to happen. Your call.

• If I needed arm candy, I wouldn't want anyone to know that, since it kinda defeats the purpose doesn't it? So I wouldn't be asking employees to seek out bitches for me.

It's kinda seedy. But hey, I guess that's why the money's so good, right?

• I'm sure you already know and prepared to sleep with him.. with the money you described it's going to be a must.

• I'm really not. I told them that if they find another girl who's game for more than what I'm willing to settle for, they should go for her.

• shit iv taken money from old rich ladies here.. so why not lol

• Reduced to an object for money. . .

Right or wrong?

• if he wants sex too then dont go, but if sex is not involved then go

• Sounds like your getting paid to just hang out with somebody for awhile.

• Your seriously considering this? SMH

• Oh how do I say this.. YES. lmao

• If you make it back unharmed and paid, let us know how it turned out.

• LOL play GTA5 you will get answer's from the Escort's in the clubs! Although i did shoot one on GTA5 for pissing me off!

• They are going to make you fuck his boss.

• nope

• Do it. And if you have chemistry sleep with him. The money is just a side bonus.

• Hells no dont do it! doesn't matters how much money it is. You need to respect yourself. You can't go with a diff mind set like" ok i won't do this even if he pays me more blablabla" you need to either go full out or not go at all!

• Women are such sloots

• Be careful. Being someone's social escort can lead to something even though you have led strict lines on what you will and will not do for the money you are going to get, sometimes you end up with what you didn't bargain for. Word of advice, never leave a drink unattended. If you do, get a fresh one everytime you do. This will avoid you getting drugged. I'm sure you know this, but from someone who has worked these events it is always worth saying to the women who do what you are planning.

• Thank you for the advice! I'll keep this in mind!

What Girls Said 4

• The difference between an escort and prostitute is sex. With a prostitute sex is part of the deal. An escort has no obligation to provide anything more than companionship and sex is NOT part of an escort's services. With a prostitute you're paying her for sex and an escort you're paying her for her time. Escort and prostitute are not interchangeable words. I have experience as both an escort and a prostitute. I personally prefer being a prostitute.

To answer your question yes it sounds legitimate.

• I doubt you'd get away with not having sex with him. Id be very surprised if he doesn't expect that at the end of the night cause that's what an escort does. So if you're ok with having sex go for it but if it sounds too good to be true - it's is.

• I model part time & also do much weekend promo work = this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

• ie: You switch off your brain, nod a lot and switch on a permanent fake smile.
      My face literally aches when I get home.

• So a prostitute then

• @skinnyblack28 (laughing) Your reply was expected as was the judgement. Keep smiling xo

• Sounds organized. I'd just say no car rides with him and no meeting at hotel rooms.