My boyfriend just told me he slept with another person?

9 months of dating this guy he tells me he's slept with one other person once and he just found out he tested positive for syphilis. I haven't slept with anyone else since we've been together, and I don't know how to feel about it. Do I break up with him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Break up with him

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes break up with him, he obviously slept with a slut who has had sex with enough people to contract a disease

What Guys Said 8

• It is not clear whether this 'one other person' was before or after you started dating. You can get STIs and bring them with you from a previous partner.

He'll get treated, they'll cure it, that's that. You need to get tested to see if you caught it from him.

As for breaking up with him, that's up to you.

• Cutt off his balls not srs

• Sounds like a douche bag. And you can't trust cheaters. Once they cheat, they will cheat again. Move on

• Has he infected you with syphillis?
    If you were my daughter, the disease would be the least of his worries.
    Dump that loser.

• Well yes dump that cheating douchbag... And get yourself tested too... I hope you didn't catch anything

• Hell yeah! And get tested FOR ALL THE STDs.

• If he had sex with someone else in the 9 months you have been together, break up with him.

• rofl

What Girls Said 1

• Dating? I'm confused. Were you guys exclusive? Gf/bBf? Or what? When you say 9 months you guys would of been boyfriend and girlfriend. I'm at a lost for why you said dating. Dating is entirely different then an exclusive monogamous relationship.