Girls, would you date a guy still living at home? Can't drive, due to medication's he is taking?

Living at home meaning with parents despite their age !

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course. A guy not being able to drive isn't a deal -breaker for me. I have my own car so we can go to places in mine.

I have my own home so he can spend time at mine. Or I could spend time at his house getting to know his parents and family

What Girls Said 4

• More and more people are living with their parents into their 20's these days, and I'd say that as long as it wasn't due to a lack of ambition, it wouldn't bother me too much.
    The same applies to driving. As long as it wasn't just out of pure laziness or a lack of ambition, I wouldn't care.

• Depends on the guy. I wouldn't not date someone for those reasons but I don't know if he'd be compatible with me anyway.

• Depends on the guy and the situation he's in. In this economy, I'm lenient about people my age still living with parents. However he needs to at least be doing something with his life for me to consider him date worthy.

• Is the non driving gonna be a long term thing? If so then no.

• So you have a problem with people who are disabled, wether it's being handy cap , or a mental illness ( Autism, Down Syndrome, Medically disabled due to pharma drug's they're required to take. Could be long term depending on the person & the situation.

• @Blonde401 LOL Siri was prolly drunk typing! :P

• I think so!