What to do when someone clearly likes you but is super boring at texting, tell them or just ignore them?

Been seeing this girl for like 3-5 weeks i'm not sure exactly and she lives an hour away and has a couple kids, I have none myself. She texts me all day long with "how are you? "i miss you", "been thinking of you". Quite clearly she likes me and or is being thoughtful but she is so boring, if I ask her questions she'll either answer it in a way where there is no response needed from me or give me like a two word reply. She called me twice the other day, I call her back 5 minutes later and she doesn't answer then 3 hours later she calls and leaves a message asking why I didn't pick up and yada yada yada complaining about her new job. I like this girl but she is so boring when it comes to texting and when I send her pics she practically never sends pics back to me and when she does she is never smiling like ever. This chick got me to quit smoking weed and wanted me to quit drinking and playing video games and I said no to that. I want her to lose a few pounds and stop texting me in such a boring way 24/7 but don't know how to bring it up. On top of that I have drove there to see her like 4 times and she has drove to see me once, in which she could only stay for an hour then had to leave. On top of this 2/4 times I drove to see her she wasn't ready and I had to wait like a half hour so I went to a neighboring town to burn some time, once she knew we had plans and decided to go out of province with her sister and let me know rather late in the evening and that she would most likely be back in time, to which she was not and I told her I didn't feel like driving nor talking to her at that point. I feel let down and not sure what to say and or do here.

Most Helpful Guy

• Texts can be ignored. Take her out, instead.

What Girls Said 1

• It's seems like she's unreliable and you are putting most of the effort in. That would frustrate me too much , so I'd have to move on.

What Guys Said 3

• Dude if she doesn't make time for you, it means you don't mean shit to her. Yeah she may be nice to you and all and helped you, but she really doesn't care.

She's also playing you. Mark my words. Ignoring your calls, texts, etc. while she pretends to care for you. Smh. Open your eyes and see

• Who cares if she's boring at texting? I hate texting in general. If she's interesting in real life that's all that matters.

• I somewhat agree but do to our schedules and whatever else its difficult to get her on the phone. I suggested sending video messages that way we can see and just chat with each other but she didn't feel comfortable doing it and stopped after sending me one video. I hate texting to some extent also but its like I'm not always in the mood and or available to talk on the phone. I don't want to hurt her feelings but I don't want to have to ignore 3-7 messages a day either

• Ditch texting and use call feature