What should I do?

ok so I'm 17 and that guy I'm starting to talk to is 22, He's my cousins best friend. He's honestly the most amazing person! but he's super sexually experienced, and I'm not. And even though he's super careful, (cause my cousin kinda threatened him not to hurt me.) he doesn't know that I've never done anything before. What should I do? I really don't want to tell him anything and make it awkward though.

Most Helpful Guy

• Wait till you're 18 before dating older boyos

Most Helpful Girl

• You're mentioning that you are just starting to talk to him but already thinking about getting intimate? Slow down! Do whatever makes you feel comfortable and don't rush yourself even when he wants to. You're not entitled to jump with him in bed that quick. The best thing is to really get to know eachother first by sharing words not your bodies lol. I know you're excited and there might be attraction going on but it's okay to show boarders, once you feel the time is right and he's worth it allll, I'm sure he'll be careful when you tell him to be.

What Guys Said 2

• You're 17. He's 22. That's a 5 year difference. Half a decade. You really gotta find someone else your age

• it's irrelevant unless he asks..

What Girls Said 2

• Don't say anything unless you feel this deal is going to lead into a Real Relationship. Your cousin has already put his own Helpful Hand into the Caring Cookie jar because he probably knows his bud Best from the Rest and the guy is a Player and a Slayer.
    Keep it Light and Semi Sweet here, dear, stay friends. I can read between the lines you will Probably end up getting Hurt in the End, my Friend.
    Good luck. xx

• He's a creep, run away. He's a 22 year old who's interested in a teenager. That means he's a loser who can't date women his own age, probably because he likes to control and manipulate young girls into having sex with him. Please don't have sex with him or do anything with him, there will be so many hot guys out there who are age appropriate or if you want to date older guys just do that when you're in your 20s. He's a rapey creep 😒