A guy I have rejected some years ago, send me a birthday gift every year. What I should do?

I met a guy some years ago when I was in college. I liked him because he looked unavailable. We go out few times. He was nice and a gentleman, but hewas is shy and never kissed me. Then one night after he made dinner for me (and I was very flirty), he made a speech on how he likes me very much, then we kissed but no sex. He just brought me home after. Then he looked like he was moving to fast, too serious about having a relationship. So I just dump him with the just friend speech. I continued to see him because he asked me out other times. But when he asked me for dates I reject him. Then after college, he confess me that he never kissed a girl before me, he said he waited because he wanted to be with a special person. I feel a bit guilty to have kissed him and dump him. I just wanted to have fun. When left college I have never saw him again. Now we live also in different countries. But since my last year of college, he send me a birthday gift every year to my parent house (he does not know where I live). Then we exchange few text to say thank you and that's it. Then the story repeat next year. He is very nice, sweet and their present are also very thoughtful. I feel sad for him. I told him that he should date other girl and move on, but he can not date other girls if he loves me. What I should do?

What Guys Said 2

• if he doesn't get it, just be direct, and tell him , i see just like a friend

• Sell them on eBay for some extra dosh

What Girls Said 1

• Reciprocate the gesture, but tell him that you won't ever be interested in him in that way.