Guys, if you were in your teen years, would you date someone 4 years younger than you?

Title says it all.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah, pretty weird at all ages. 19 and 15? Nah. 15 and 11, bloody nah! At that age, even someone a few users younger than you seems pretty huge.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you for replying, but thoughts on 17 and 13?

• Show All
    • That just doesn't seem to bode well to me. Like sure, I don't like all this societal age difference being a huge deal thing. But I can't imagine what 17 year old would want to go out with someone *so* much younger, unless there wasn't something right. It just screams manipulation.

• Also, there's the question of legality.

What Guys Said 23

• That's a BIG range at those ages. Even 19/15 is pretty severe, and as you step down, the gap gets even bigger. Most 18 year olds don't have much in common with a 14 year old, and when you get to 16 and 12 or lower, you're in "eww" territory.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't think so at a reasonable level that is 19/15, 18/14, 17/13 already dodgy but 16/12 and further is just not morally correct. Even at that the age gap is still too much. In your teens each year is like two or three years realistically, I wouldn't condone anything more than two years between teens.

0|0
    0|0
  • At that age, the gap is huge, by the time you are in university or college, 4 years isn't bad

0|0
    0|0
  • no i wouldn't i didn't even date girls a year younger until college.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is some jailbait shit.

1|0
    0|0
  • No I would not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, that's not a big deal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeaa I mean I am 23 so yeaa I would date 3-4 year younger

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no. The nineteen year old that's going after you is a pervert.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey there Chris Hansen

0|0
    0|0
  • That means you could theoretically dating a 9 old

0|0
    0|0
  • No. A 15 year old dating an 11 year old is both wrong and probably illegal. Similarly, a 19 year old dating a 15 year old also seems wrong in my book and once again probably illegal depending on where you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not.

0|0
    0|0
  • No it's weird like what if you go to school with your little sister and one of her friends comes on to you but she's like 13 and you're 16 I was just like nope nope nope. I'm afraid it's same ages in school

0|0
    0|0
    • I agree, school yeah. But what about online?

What do you think?

• it's even worse I mean a 19 year old shouldn't be going out with or talking to a 15 year old. that's weird also a lot more dangerous.

• No, that's too much

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah but I would fuck you now lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. It's just a number. I've read that most girls are physically mature by 14 or 15.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I was 19 yes. Im actually dating a 16 year old at the moment.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Especially if I was 13 oohlala

0|0
    0|1

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more