I want it to end because I am not a virgin?

A guy I like doesn't want me because I am not a virgin. Many guys like virgins.

Most Helpful Guy

• The most important thing for that guy is not who you are or how he likes spending time with you. The most important thing is that you be a virgin. If you are not a virgin, to his eyes, nothing else about you is worthy enough. Do you REALLY want to be with this guy?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 18

• Lady, you can't control whom or what he likes or want so stop wasting your time and focus on him. You can't make him like you either way, so just let him go. He has to actually be open about it and put those restrictions of "you had already had sex with somebody else before" aside if he even or ever wants to give you a chance.

It could be because of his religious preferences and beliefs, or because he has those kind of religious beliefs and restrictions, who knows?

My point is don't dwell on what you have no control over, and what you can't change or alter such as your past.

You made the choice in the past to be with somebody else, so it happened already and you can't change it either way either.

The same goes for you can't change this guy's mind. Just look for somebody else instead.

• If he is not a virgin, then he is an immature hypocrite and you should drop him. If he is a virgin, then you just have to accept his position/standards and also drop him. Go out and meet respectful mature guys, y'know, the ones who don't pay attention to the outdated traditional crap.

Good luck to you. : )

• Lots of guys don't care about it. You'll be fine. I DC if she is or isn't a virgin. Only retards will care if she isn't a virgin or unless you both follow your religion very strictly which I don't think is the case.

• Well, just find a guy that doesn't care about that.

• duude forget that idiot xD you´ll find lots of decent guys, who will take a girl that´s not a virgin.

• Move on and find someone who loves you for you and not your past sexual experience. That's just a shallow way of looking at someone, and stems probably from some deeply religious standpoint.

• In my eyes, that's one silly guy. But perhaps he's for sex after marriage?
    Was he a virgin though?

• this guy only wants a virgin

• Oh well

• Don't be so fucking stupid.

• Hm, he sees you like a used toy.

• I'll take you.

• I think he's already ended it for you. Find someone who does like women that are not virgins.

• Who gives a fuck what he thinks

• I really liked him too, but you are rite

• No. I think it may be a religious thing

• That will mess up human nature

• Find another guy. There's plenty more.

• End what?

• Aww that's messed up 😞

What Girls Said 2

• That's ridiculous. I can understand if a guy didn't want a female if she slept around a lot, or if he was also a virgin , but if he's not a virgin and just wants a Virgin girl, he sounds selfish. Don't waste your time on him

• The best thing you can do is walk. You don't want any part of this guy. The worst is yet to come if you stay with him.