Im a waitress and a guy left me his number, should I text him?

I'm a waitress, and there was this really cute guy at a table he kept on looking ate and me at him, his friends (were girls) kept on bothering him and he got slightly nervous. we smiled at each other a few times. he left and after a few minutes his friend came back and She came to give me his number and told me he was too shy to give it himself, and if i wanted i should give him a call.
(important detail, he is slightly "famous" by that i mean that he has a band and is very good looking and has a fan page with a shitload of likes and is very well known. Now.. what should i door, i don't want him to think im an easy girl. when should i text him?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you like him text him
    LIFE IS NOT THAT FREAKING COMPLICATED

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone keeps saying he wants to hook up but I don't know. He seems very shy. Just because he's in a band doesn't mean he wants sex. He's probably just a shy guy who wants to get to know you but didn't know how to.

Go for it!! I love guys who have musical abilities man I would've gone for that in a heartbeat

What Guys Said 11

• If you really want to see him again then you would text him. Otherwise, forget about him if you have somebody else on your mind that you would be more interested instead.

I think he may just want a fling or a hookup or something. But if you are curious about it, then text him and talk to him about it. Or, don't, it's really just up to you to decide.

• You won't be seen as easy if you text him, you'll be seen as a girl that goes for what she wants.
    If you like him, text him. He's not gonna text you cause he doesn't have your number, so either you text him, or you forget about him, cause nothing will ever happen.

• i would say , wait for 2 days and text him , that way you dont come off easy

• You won't come off as easy if you just text him to start a conversation.

• so you guys, that are guys, if you left a number to a girl you fond pretty, and she texted you the next day, it outdent seem desperate? because considering a lot of girls like him i wouldn't want to be just one more that goes after him.. but i do like him, so maybe i just just live and do it

• No, for me it wouldn't desperate. I would be happily delighted.

Look at this way - you're probably going to regret not trying it more than trying it and perhaps failing.

• There's a 90% chance he's a sleaze bag. Never have I ever seen a guy leave a waitress his number if he didn't have the intentions to fuck her

• You're not easy for texting him, it's just texting

• If you think he is cute and text him go for it you never know what could have been and just because you text a guy does not mean that he thinks you will be easy

• " i don't want him to think im an easy girl. " Such a loser sentence. This idea will never give you success in life.

• so you are saying that i only have to be in a band and have a fanpage then i can get girls too?

• No..

• I don't see any harm in texting him back and getting to know him a bit , you don't really know him yet so communicating with him would allow for you to do that

What Girls Said 8

• Text him what seems natural, you want him to like for you not what someone else is telling you to say. When you get talk ask open ended questions, things he can't just say yes or no to. Say "What songs have you made?" Not "Did you make ______?"

• Text him. Just have a normal conversation, develop a friendship or whatever and see how it goes from there. You don't sound easy by just saying hey!

• Just text him now. It doesn't make you "easy."

• You should text wen you think is the right time as to not coming of as desperate if it was I wouldn't think you were. I want to be famous and let girls come up to me and come on to me.

• Message him the next day

• Go for it. It's way better than the "what if"s. :)

• No no

• Text him one day later.

• he left it last night so.. tomorrow?

• Yeah, just don't text too soon or too late. Too soon says I am easy (yes, otherwise is simply a lie) and too late says I'm trying too hard to not look easy.

Best of luck.