Do you believe in a soul mate/the one?

I met someone who I match with on every level, mentally, physically, emotionally,...
He and I never believed in this mumbo jumbo, never understood love, had similar pasts and future plans till we met and felt an inexplicable pull regardless of the fact he moved away to the other side of the world after 3 weeks of knowing him. We both are experiencing things that we never have, we have such a great connection it's odd.

What's your opinion on this? Is it possible? Or is that just how love in general feels like

What Guys Said 1

• I think the concept of 'soul mate' itself is flawed on so many levels. We just connect with some people in the world, and we don't with otehrs.

If things work out fro you with this guy, he can maybe 'become' your soul-mate. But I certainly don;t believe in there being 'the one' or whatever.

What Girls Said 2

• It's very possible yeah, why wouldn't it be? People seldom find someone to connect with in life. You should keep each other for as long as you can. Sounds like you have something special. I hope I can find that one day. I did but I didn't feel that way.

• Yes I definitely believe in it