Guys, Would you date a girl who's not your type?

If you met a really nice girl who was not your type physically, would you still give her a chance on a date?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea, the last person I fell for was very off of my ideal type, physically.

What Guys Said 25

• A girl that's my type is basically a girl I'm attracted to, so if I'm not attracted to her, I won't date her.

• Music is very important to me. if the finest girl in the world hated my type of music then it's not good. if an average girl loved the music I like then it's perfect for me. I dnt care bout physical looks. I care bout being compatible in things we love to do together. if I met you and we both have very common interests then that's dynamite.

• If I am still somewhat attracted to her then yes.

• Like if you think she's cute but maybe you're used to dating girls who are more obviously pretty, something like that.

• Done that a couple of time as I friend zoned her but after a while they don't like that.

• Of course I would! In an instant.

• lol no probably not, there's a reason why their my type. I feel like there has to be some level of physical attraction there for a relationship to work. cause without physical attraction you just end up being friends.

• yes... I have a type but it doesn't mean that everyone else is not attractive.

• She can't be fat. I'm a fit guy around 190 pounds so i cannot do fat girls. But if the girl is average looking and not overweight, then i would give her a chance.

• What is this type? None are my type!

• I ain't got no type... Bad bitches is the only thing that I like! :p

• Depends... On why she isn't my type. I'd its because she's overweight she could go on a diet and change that

• The point isn't for her to change herself. I wouldn't change for a guy to like me and I'm sure you wouldn't change yourself just to get a girl to like you.

• Well... I mean I like to exercise a lot and am very physically active. If a girl were not to partake in at least some of those activities we probably would not have a lot in common. If she did partake, she'd almost certainly become more fit

• Depends how much not my type she is

• I would be friends but not date

• Maybe

• Probably not. Yes personality is the biggest part of the relationship, but looks also count for something.

• "I ain't got no type, bad bitches is what I like"

• No, looks matter, too. It's not the only factor, but important nevertheless.

• Yeah why not? It's fine

• I ain't got no type bad bitches is only thing that I like.

• i'd bang her but that's about it ;)

• well, i tend to date any girl, my type or not because i realized that most women today are not worth relationships. So its best to use women and get some pussy, and then leave those bitches for the next guy. What else are women useful for?

• Depends I can't fucking stand party girls

• Yea, if I connect with her a date can't hurt.

• yeah

• No, she would be a friend.