What's the best advice you've ever gotten in regards to dating/relationships?

Most Helpful Guy

• "Just keep waiting." (I've never had a girlfriend...)

• Your personality is what will save you bud, be funny and you'll get a girl.

• I read it. That's unfortunate man.

Can I give you a bit of worldly advice though? Don't get caught up in One-itus. I realize that... that's obviously not the case anymore... but I mean... in the future.

Thanks for mho! I really doubted I'd get it. lol

Most Helpful Girl

• don't trust too easily

What Guys Said 18

• Hold on lossesly but don't let her go
    If ou hold too tightly to her you might loose control
    38 special

• Don't get too caught up in the relationship at hand, if you invest too quickly the harder it'll be to get over. The right person will be willing to wait for your to open up on your own terms.

There are pleanty of fish in the sea, don't forget to have a look and see 😋

Bad bitches are like farts. They feel amazing at first, but then you just gotta let them go.

• I don't know whether to die of laughter or be in awe.. either round of applause 👏🏻

• The best advice is my own advice and no im not tooting my own horn, i watch and learn from othwr peoples relationships by paying attention to what works and doesn't work and what makes it happy and healthy and what can make it bad and discontent. By learning from others mistakes it grants me knowledge to not be able to screw it up, but when i do screw up which can happen even after learning from others i take that and learn from it, you can't gain wisdom without learning from mistakes whether your own or someone elses. Things i have learned that proved the same in each reltaionship for hundreds of years is that it can't be one sided and succeed, it has to be equal if you wish it to work, both sides have to put effort into it, hardships and quarrels if done right and fixed together can strengthen the bond. Also high expectations that are unreasonable or ridiculous make it fall apart fast among other things I've learned

• Just be real , and honest , a good listener , and a good forgiver...😋

• I'm not sure it's the best and I don't like it nor follow it, but it does seem to be true:

Treat whores like queens and queens like whores.

• If it flies, floats, or fucks, never buy, only rent.

• One word: Grit.

• The circle of life
    Strangers -> friends -> lovers -> strangers

• The cliterus is as sensitive as an eyeball, don't go rubbin on it if it's dry!

• Never marry.

MGTOW advice.

• ''Don't do it''

• pua.
    fake it till u make it.

• I can't take anyone's advice.

• That can be good & not so good!

• JUST DO IT

• If the goal is to find a long-term partner for children and/or marriage, first figure out what is important to you. There is a long list of things that people find desirable in a partner. No one person will have all those qualities. Some examples:

* physically attractive
    * good provider
    * good homemaker
    * intellectually compatible
    * sexually compatible
    * altruistic
    * good listener, supportive
    * good with children
    * likes to work around the home (remodeling, gardening, etc.)

There was a long list of about 20 qualities, and the idea was to figure out what was important to you. For me it was intellectual and sexual compatibility, kindness, then physically attractive. d

• "Love yourself before you fall in love with someone else"

And

"Trust takes so much time to build up and it could all be destroyed in one second so watch what you do and what you say"

• To date only traditional Christian women and stay away from feminists

• women are objects. Play them, have sex and dump them. Works like a charm especially post feminism

What Girls Said 11

• My father used to always instill into me that's it's best to search your whole life to find love , ... the right person and never find him than to just settle for anyone

I've always lived by that. I couldn't just settle for anyone, because I know I'd never be happy. I can be happy being single but not in a relationship I just settled for. I'd end up feeling alone even though i was in a relationship

• If he's not chasing you, he's not worth it.

Meaning - if he isn't asking to see you, if he isn't contacting you, then he's not that into you and has other girls on his mind as well...

• From my own mom when I was in my very early 20s

"If he wanted to call, he would call" ( was no such thing as texting back then!)

For some reason that made it easier for me, I don't know why.

• the best advice i've ever received was: never listen to other people advice

• Well I'm single and I'm often told that maybe it's because I'm too independent and don't need a man. So the advice I always get is be single and do you, and of course these people are all in relationships. 😒

• "It's time to walk away when you have more bad days than good days. No one deserves that." So true

• I don't do relationships.

With dating
    *You don't owe the other person anything
    *You can always walk away at any time
    *Be only as honest as you need to be
    *Less is more with everything
    *Don't make any promises
    *Try not to have any expectations
    *If u hear & see yourself doing your "sizzle reel" leave asap... u r bored witless

• find someone that don't care about the size of your boobs

• How many times can I like this? Lol 👏🏻

• Ughh I haven't gotten any good advice

• Guys should dress nice and be confident

• Don't rush it