Why Swedish guys are so heightist?

They reject girls under a certain height (generally 170 which is 3cm taller than their average female). They are even worse than states girls :S

Updates:
up

0|0
2|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Tbh i just dated girls under 5'5 my whole life cause i like petite girls and they're just more adorable to me. Swedish guys do that maybe because they're taller than many other guys in different countries , i don't know their average height but i think its high. However i think its very rude to reject someone no matter if its a guy or a girl just for height or any other appearance related factor. Some may disagree with me but i think there are more important things in life than looks.
    I've seen couples that didn't care about these factors and on the other hand they found their love in the other's behavior. A good looking partner isn't going to bring happiness in your life but a good tempered one is.
    I do not mean that looks plays no role in a relationship , its actually very important because we get attracted to the other persons look in the first place but i think having strict standards for your future partner's look and reject all people who may don't fulfill that standards is going to make you desperately looking for your dream guy or girl to come over and he or she would never come and you won't ever feel love and be loved and be happy in life.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know but apparently I need to move there... I've always been insecure about my tallness... didn't kno a place existed where guys prefer tall girls!!

0|0
    0|0
    • They are extremely obsessed with tall girls.

What Guys Said 8

• I am a pure Swede, Swedish American though. And I don't reject girls that are not a certain height

0|0
    1|0
  • Well, I'm American and I'm heightist. I reject women who are under 168 cm, since I'm 6'2" and I don't want a woman who's really short looking like a dwarf around me.

0|0
    0|0
    • If they are not swedish, then they have swedish origin :D

• Not me. I'm Korean American and yes, I know that 6'2" is tall for one.

• Well I believe swedes are usually tall right? Plus girls reject guys for all sorts of things including being too short, not enough money etc.

I will say that in the U. S. a lot of guys like or even prefer short girls

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 1/8th Swedish and like short girls. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • What's your height?

0|0
    0|0
  • Good, its about time girls start getting rejected for their height.

0|0
    0|0
  • We are not "heightist." Rejecting a girl because of height is not discrimination or heightism. We have preferences.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why are Western people so ableist and lookist.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes. Fck height, who care it

• Lookism covers height.

What Girls Said 1

• Height is vry important mark of beauty in Scandinavian culture.

0|0
    0|0