Do you ever feel like you don't have anything to offer?

I'm constantly asked by friends, family, coworkers, etc. why I don't date. I always give the excuse that I'm not interested. This isn't true though. I feel like I'm a fraud and don't have anything to offer. My female friend claims that I'm a actually a good guy and that I'm funny. I just don't believe it. I avoid dating because I feel like I don't have a lot to offer. Does anyone else feel this way?

What Girls Said 3

• I think we are all our own worst enemy. We are often too judegemtal of ourselves. You probably underestimate what you can / do have to offer. I have lots of love to give, and I'm fiercely loyal , so i know I can offer that to someone who is sincere and wants what I have to offer

I'm sure you have many good personality traits that other people look for in a potential boyfriend or even friend. Most people don't want to be offered the " Sun, moon and stars" they just want loyalty and love. If you can provide those two things then that's enough for most people.

A sense of humour is a great quality to possess. It's a trait most people look for

• yes, lol but I ignore the feeling.

• I used to feel that way, but now I feel like I do have something to offer. I always treat the other person in a relationship like royalty because they seem to have so much to offer.

What Guys Said 0