A few days ago I started talking to this guy, he seems to have "everything" but somehow I'm not attracted to him?
- He's not unattractive, quite tall
- He's extremely rich (beyond words, i checked his insta >< He lives in a palace, owns crazy cars and flies in private jets)
- He's very respectful and nice loves kids
- He's a "good boy"
- And no he's not way older, he's 3 years older
- He studies in the US and is almost done with Uni and he's taking his father's business
And he comes from the city I was born in.
BUT I'M FRIEND-ZONING HIM although it's obvious he's not looking for a friendship lol
My friends and Mom think it's unhealthy to be like this and that nothing impresses me...
I'm I having false expectations from all the romance movies I watch :( ?
I'm almost 21 and never dated
Is there something wrong with me, I just want chemistry and a "Spark", I want to feel butterflies and excitement <3
- Yes OP you have a very weird expectations you'll end up Forever Alone if you don't change38% (9)41% (18)40% (27)Vote
- No it's normal, you need a spark and chemistry and it's not easy to find, keep looking and don't think about it too much58% (14)45% (20)50% (34)Vote
- You're the reason why I hate girls OP4% (1)14% (6)10% (7)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
Most Helpful Girl
I've heard of a process which is used by some relationship counselors and might help you. Apparently when couples aren't really feeling the passion anymore, it sometimes helps if they just act like it's there. And after a bit, the feelings follow again!
You and this guy may not be a couple yet, but maybe this could still work if you do all the things you would if you were interested and allow for those feelings to come out, they could become real.
Because it sounds like you have writers block for the heart. You want love, there's no reason you shouldn't have it, you just need help getting there. Why not try another approach?0