Guys, Is it harder for shy guys to get over the girl they really like?

As compared to a confident guy alpha guy? Or is it just the same in both the cases?

So this shy guy wanted me to be his girlfriend (I guess that means he really liked me but was too shy to make a move) but nothing happened between us and we didn't part ways on a good note (we had a misunderstanding which couldn't be resolved). Now we won't be seeing each other for the next 3 months.. will he just forget about me during this time?

4

Most Helpful Guy

• It really depends on a lot of things. Shy guys don't usually get with as many girls so it might be harder to get over a girl if they're lonely. For example I don't think any average person likes being lonely and therefore if that girl they're trying to get over made them feel happy and accepted, then it could amplify their feelings for that girl.

Confident guys, especially if they're attractive will easily get with other girls so they won't experience that loneliness so much and therefore you would expect that they can get over it more quickly and move on to someone else. It does also depend on the girl. I remember after my first major break up I went out a lot and met many new girls, all of whom were nice, but it didn't matter how much attention I got from girls, I couldn't do it.. Any numbers I got, I ended up deleting afterwards. If the girl was really special to a guy, whether he's shy or not, he'll still have trouble getting over her.

• That was really helpful! I got the answer to my question. Thanks! :)

What Guys Said 3

• I'm not sure how I can compare both feelings without being both shy and alpha...

• It depends.

• Who the crap cares?