Honeymoon phase has ended for only one person in the relationship. What to do?

My boyfriend and I have been together for a year and a half now. The honeymoon phase is over for my boyfriend but not for me. So he is way less affectionate than when we first started dating and it leaves me feeling not loved, confused, and hurt. Since I still am in the honeymoon phase I still act all loving towards him but its no longer reciprocated. I don't know how how to stop feeling so unhappy all the time.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not only that the honey-moon phase has ended. It's the fact that he doesn't seem to give a shit anymore. You should reconsider the relationship.

What Guys Said 2

• Honestly sounds like this guy has got to get his energy back up and love u again or you have to consider the darkness-he is not right for you and it's better to move on sooner than later to make the break up less devastating. If you are unhappy then I don't see why you would stay with him unless it's yourself causing it but it seems like it's his behavior.

• Talk to him about it and if he won't listen/care then it's time to move on. He's the the right person for you obviously.

What Girls Said 0