When you are in a relationship is hard or easy for you to be faithful?

Most Helpful Guy

• It should be easy for everybody. If your in a relationship then u don't cheat, simple. If you come across somebody u like and feel u can't not have sex with them, then u do the decent thing and finish the current relationship first. People should never have to cheat.

Most Helpful Girl

• Easy. I don't go looking around for anyone else. If I wasn't happy in my relationship then I would leave, it's that simple.

What Guys Said 13

• easy for me to be faithful

• Being physically and romantically faithful are very easy. But seeing a nice silhouette and not feeling a ping is much less easy. I'm only human. (and she knows it)

• its very easy to be faithful. you dont put your self in situations that could lead to anything regrettable. also there is something called self control.

• Easy. I am madly in love with them.

• easy

• It's easy.
    When you have the BEST girl in the world.

• Hard if it's not someone I see myself with for a long period of time.
    Easy if I'm trying to spend the rest of my life with her.

Either way its fucked up to cheat. If you don't want to see other people then have respect for the other person's feelings first.

• Very easy

• Very easy.

• for me its easy, because im honest and loyal

• in a relationship, i have no problem being faithful

• Easiest thing in the world. I love her :)

• hard, since i mostly play women for sex

What Girls Said 13

• Easy peasy, papa cheesy. That's because I don't get into relationships easy. I make sure the person is actually the type I could see myself being with.

Oh, and I don't absolutely suck, so I don't cheat.

• Super easy, I love him.

• Truthfully a bit of both.

Which is why I put forward the question of how my boyfriend feels about an open relationship.

So if I fuck up, I know he's okay with it.

• its easy for me to be faithful... cause i'd respect the other person

• Easy. I don't like hurting people, and I feel cheating is abhorrent behaviour.

• easy

• There is nothing hard about committing to the person you love. Those that say otherwise lack respect for their partner.

• Not hard at all, it's easy as hell.

• Very, very easy.

• I would be faithful

• Very easy :)

• Extremely easy

• It was easy until I was cheated on by my boyfriend. I love him and I want to try to make this work but suddenly in the back of my mind I feel like I could be missing something better when a guy asks me out and I turn him down.