Girls, Would you date a guy who is older than you but looks younger than you?

Most women want a guy who is older by 2 3 4 or even 10 years but the problem is if you meet a 2 guys the same day. Guy #1 is older by 2 years and has an amazing personaly but looks way younger than you, guy #2 is the same as guy #1 but he looks his age if not 1 or 2 years older than his age. Both average looking. Who would you go for?

Reason why I ask is because i am in my mid 20's and some times I get women to guess my age and they tell me i look like I'm 20 max 22. These women are vetween the ages of 23 to 28. Yea sure its nice to look young cause when i get older i will look younger blablabla. But the real point here is, if you were done your school and had a job and everything and you met a guy that lets say is 23 and he looked like he was 18-19 and you were 22, would you date him? Or would you want yo look for someone that looks his age?

• I would date him.
    81% (13)
  • I would not date him and would look for someone that looks his age
    19% (3)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

5

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel that the way you dress or present yourself can really effect the way people perceive you. I work hard to make myself look older and more professional when I'm working with clients. The right haircut and a nice button up shirt can do wonders.

What Girls Said 4

• Yes, I would

• Sure, but then he'd have to look 12...
    So that might be a bit awkward. Hahahaha

• I'd date him, cos I don't look my age. I still buy child tickets and get ided for 15 movies. So by the time I'll be 22 I'll be like him I guess

• Sure! That means he will age well