When is it good to ask a girl you are dating what her intentions are?

We met online and have been on 3 dates so far. I am def into her, but she does not know this. I try to schedule a date with her once a week if she is not busy traveling for work. We are hopefully going to see each other this weekend. I wanted to make sure that we are on the same page and looking for the same thing. When and how should I bring this up? Or is it still to early and should I just let things play out?

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on how often you're seeing each other and depends on the people involved cause everyone different but date 4 or 5 I would be like, I enjoy spending time with you and see if they're having fun with you. About two months in I would say you can ask about maybe making it exclusive but again depends on the people and your schedules etc.

• Thank you for MHO :)

• That's great :D I hope things go well for you then

• If you get a chance, I posted another question. You seem to have good advice.

What Girls Said 2

• Around 6 weeks. That way, she's got time to get to know you and start to like you.

Play it out just a little longer. If you really like her, she'll be work the little extra weight. :P

• Maybe just give it a little bit more time. You may just get your answer without ever even having to ask. 😊

What Guys Said 4

• I prefer to just let things unfold personally -- tends to maximize the odds that the feelings are mutual. I don't end up going into relationships so much looking for something though, I just let it ride out and see what happens.

If we love each other's company and miss each other all the time, it's pretty easy to be exclusive.

Might seem a little reckless and haphazard, but I think you could end up jeopardizing whatever you have if you get too serious too soon and want a commitment too soon.

• You are in danger of freaking her out - Let it develop naturally before declaring you love her in the first few dates - Lots of girls see that as a red flag, someone who wants a relationship more than a relationship with her specifically. They think that the identity of the girl is almost a second string priority.

• Probably on the first or second date. You don't want to date for weeks without knowing exactly why she is.

• Month 2.