When you're out on a date at the movies with a girl...

i don't know what to do the last movie date I was on was awkward cu I didn't know what to do so plz plz sum girl tell me what does a girl want to do at the movies

• Does she wanna watch the movie
  • Or make out

Most Helpful Girl

• i like to watch the movie. but if I'm into the guy and he kisses me, I'll make out. I can always rent the movie. this one time I REALLY wanted to watch The Bourne Ultimatum and I had been waiting for it to come out, well the guy I was seeing took me to go see it and like 20 min into the movie he kissed me and we started going at it. even though I really wanted to see the movie I was into him more

• Lol gonna go see quantum of solace (new 007 james bond film) on friday and I really wanna watch it but 2 days in a row we've ahem not watched movies together :D not that I'm complaining

What Girls Said 9

• If it's the first date, just watch the movie, but after the first kiss and all that being dating jitters is done then making out is an option.

• do a bit of both. I know what's going on in the movie...

• I think making out is more enjoyable in private (ie not in public, ya know, the whole "pda" thing, it's not really cool anymore). Holding hands/cuddling during a movie is enjoyable though and maybe a quick kiss, not like sucking face the whole movie though.

• Just kiss her what do you have to lose?! :)

• Well it depends. I know that when I go to the movies, if I have to pay, then I want to actually watch the movie. But if the guys shells out all the money for the date, and he still would rather make out, then that's fine.

• Depends on the girl, if she's really into you then make a move. Make out with her.

• if it was me I would make out with the guy, if he started it. =]

• If Its the first date don't ask to make out that sneds us the idea that you jump bases haha and if its not the first date sure why no :]

• usually I always wanna make out in the movies,. but I guess that is more because I am in a relationship and I just love making out with him ;)

when its the first date, better just watch the movie first lol

What Guys Said 6

• Dinner and a movie is the WORST possible thing you can do for a date with someone you don't know. It grossly limits your ability to actually communicate because you're either shoveling food into your mouth or you can't talk because the movie is on. Why would you do that to yourself? Instead try Chuck E Cheese or something similarly fun. Grab a bucket of tokens and hit the skeeball area and kick back like you were 8 again.

• f*** that I pay good money for us both to watch the movie. kissing can come later. I'm getting my moneys worth!

• this really quite depends on the movie and the girl you are with. Just ask her, "hey you wanna make out"

• How the hell do you ask stuff like that. are me and my girlfriend in some stupid world where when we talk about stuff like that all we do is make moaning suggestive sounds and use body language?! I asked today when we kiss what does she like more and she looked at me like wtf for a few secs like wtf did you just say and I won't ask again lol and she said she loved everything but wtf! I shit myself then! lol

• Lmao bro it depends on the situation. Bad movie? is it your choice or her choice of movie? How long have you been dating her? I think I'd choose make out though

• its simple bra, if its a good movie just watch it. but if it isn't GET TO SUCKIN FACE ahaa

• When I watch a movie (I'm a guy though) I pretty much don't want to be disturbed, unless we see a movie I don't care about lol.

"Hey, Joe, this is kinda scary"

"Quiet. I'm trying to watch the damn movie."

"But, it's scary."

"I swear to god I'll move if you don't shut up."

Lol.

• Lol that is some funny shit! you didn't have to stop watching it and make out. just put your arm round her and shove popcorn in her gob to shut her up lol

• Hahaha, if only I were that mean in real-life...Lol