Can a woman detect your feelings?

Can men or women pickup on signals of attraction? Not talking, eye contact, avoiding but at the same time go in areas where you know he or she would be? Being really shy?

Even if there's any unspoken (like body gives you away)

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, we can. It's not always apparent because some of you guys like to not show it for whatever reason. I usually can tell when a guy likes me. If I don't do anything about it's because I'm not sure about him yet or I just don't have any romantic feelings for him. On a rare occasion I miss it, it's because I only see him as a friend and nothing more.

• Well she knows I'm sure... I blush when I talk to her, she doesn't look at me head on when I do that either, nor initiate

What Girls Said 6

• Yes.

Not just attraction but all feelings. When two women start talking to each other we play a little game, every time, where we try and detect how the other is feeling (if they're Okay or Need to Talk) while at the same time trying to avoid detection by the other (who we don't want to burden with our problems) - the game of cat-and-mouse can go on for hours before one finally unlocks the other's guard and she confesses, oh god! I'm in hell! I can't do this anymore!

In all likelyhood if you're crushing on a girl she knows, and she's strategising.

• actually I change my last sentence. She's not strategising. She might be if she really hates you (a possibility) but honestly its more likely: if you are crushing on her, she probably knows and probably won't admit it to herself, because she can't believe that someone would feel that way toward her, because women have internalized such bitter self-loathing.

• What's really puzzling and disturbing is I have a cousin through marriage that works at a nearby store where I live, exhibits the same type behavior as this woman. Yeah. Was checking out and she kept looking off to the damn side wouldn't look at me and when I said how are you, are you doing ok (since we are family ya know) and nervously laughed.. I was thinking ookk.. you were just talking fine at the cookout the other day

• Maybe you did something really heinous to repulse both your friend and you cousin

• Not all women can detect and pickup signals from people. I can pick up on it a mile away as I am very intuitive. I also will know if it's innocent or sexual. It may end up be deep in the connection to the point I will know if your into things I don't agree with. I can feel their presence and sense their true intentions behind the mask. Too be honest it's not comfortable to always feel something you can't control. But it depends on her and how well she is deeply attuned to her emotions and the things beyond your natural senses. Women are naturally like this, but not many mature or grow on that level to the point their naive and miss subtle cues. Or they don't practice observing things, so they have to ask somebody who is more experienced in that area. And some men can do it too but not all. I always say 'Silence says a whole lot of things/everything'.

• That's what I'm afraid of. The silence, there's plenty on both sides

• Well it depends on what she wants. If she wants a relationship and is receptive of you then she will respond. If not she will ignore you. As long as your intentions are pure, she shouldn't have to feel like your a bad guy without a reason.

• I know body language so perfectly when a guy is standing right in front of me i most definitely know. I won't mention it because i like to give things time to come out into the light.

• If she sees your face expressions then she could tell what you're feeling. All women have a sixth sense, some just aren't in tuned with theirs. But I can always tell when someone is upset or unwell.

• Sometimes...

• Oh you bet we can

What Guys Said 6

• Experienced women can read you before you even open your mouth. That's why dudes who are masking their actual intentions are wasting their time, and usually are the ones ending up in the friendzone.

• I always have the issue that all women seem to look away or down whatever whenever I get within their presence, and I'm not even trying, in simply getting to Point A to B, Makes me feel weird. It can only be one of the three, attracted so much they won't look or unattracted think I'm ugly or shy

• Either, yes. But mannerisms count, too. The way you aporoach them, and the way you usually/normally handle yourself may also give an impression. So physical attraction is not enough for most women.

• i can, and im not sure about all the introverts on this, but i usually judge a person very quickly and judge them right, i mostly have vibes coming from people. but i observer them very much before judging them

• Well I'm an introvert and she acts so distant with me now, its almost like should I talk to her today, will she snap kind of quiet, only to me though, she has no problem talking to them. She knows unlike her and I'm positive thats the only reason

• Interview for another job next week, I hope I get it and doesn't sabatoge me somehow.. do you think that can happen? Sorry paranoid

• naah your not paranoid, i think it can happen, dont worry just do your best.

• not unless ur were them on your damn sleeve

• I'm a mind reader. >:} You can try to hide them, but I will locate feelings within you!

• @Smmyskittles oh really... 😉

• Some people can, but some are horribly bad at it

• #no..

• yes they can