What's a turn off in a partner?

What's turned you off in a partner before

0|0
16|13

Most Helpful Guy

• If I am in bed with her, we're past the most obvious 'issues'.
    In bed, the BIG turn off, is when she pretends that she doesn't like masturbating, and is just reluctant to show me how to touch her, so I can make her feel something even more AMAZING, touching her the same way, doing the same, but it is someone ELSE, and the erotic sensations of another person, touching, that way, makes the sensations how many times better?
    Later, I expect a little insecurity, with her 'naughty secrets' and 'fantasies', but when she finally shares some, they aren't anything bizarre, or crazy, and pretty normal, but fun!!
    Her fears were unfounded, and playing her fantasies can be a lot of fun!!
    Just relax!!
    Anxiety, and fear of trusting, and relaxing, is probably the biggest Mood-killer and Turn-off!!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Gold digger
    Stank poon
    Dead fish in bed
    Boring
    Fat

0|2
    0|0
  • Pointy elbows. Fcking gross
    www.fitocracy.com/.../pointyelbowsdos.png

0|1
    0|0
  • Bad hygiene, yellow teeth, drinking alcohol, stinky body odour, rude n arrogant behaviour towards simple people, clit n nipple piercing, smoking

0|0
    0|0
  • Helplessness

0|0
    0|0
  • A lack of interest in the small things

0|0
    0|0
  • bad body hygiene as welll as bad oral hygiene

0|0
    1|0
  • According to all the female answers I don't have a chance with any women lol

0|0
    0|0
  • fat, bad hygiene, piercings, tats, smoking, drugs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Peeing with the door open or belching (not a cute little burp, a full on going-for it belch)

0|0
    0|0
  • smoking

0|0
    0|0
  • small or ugly tits.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hairy legs.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• Being excited to tell them something and they reply with "I don't care" that sucks, makes me realize we're not compatible after hearing it enough.

1|1
    0|0
  • Being cruel to animals.

1|1
    0|0
  • obnoxious behavior

1|1
    0|0
  • Being easily offended. Don't want a guy who acts like a princess and can't take a bit of teasing or joking around

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. Treating people disrespectfully
    2. Swearing
    3. Immaturity
    4. Selfishness
    5. Lazinesz

0|0
    0|0
  • Arrogance, selfishness, a liar, no sense of humor, pessimistic, obnoxious, ill-mannered, rude, overly sarcastic... and many more I can't be bothered to name

0|0
    0|0
  • Bad mouth

0|0
    0|0
  • Smoking weed or tobacco, alcoholic, not very bright, gross teeth, bad hygiene, no goals, lazy, a show off, doesn't know how to dress and someone who moves too fast.

1|0
    0|0
    • what's wrong with weed? or tobacco? or the liquor?

• Show All
    • also, what's wrong with not having goals, and being happy in your existence?

• @666threesixes666 this sounds like a not my problem but a you problem.

• Misogynist.

1|0
    0|1
  • No job, no education, broke, multiple baby moms, always asking me for money, immature as shit. The list goes on.

1|0
    0|0
  • When guys use too many exclamation points when texting

0|0
    0|0
  • Complaining a lot, causing drama, doesn't have their life in check, immaturity

0|0
    0|0
  • No manners

0|0
    0|0
  • Stupidity lol

0|0
    0|1
  • BAD GRAMMAR

0|0
    0|0
  • Being flaky, bad sense of humour, greedy.

0|0
    0|0