How to NOT want a girlfriend?

I'm a 16 year old guy. I've been homeschooled my whole life. This fall I MIGHT go to a public HS, but I'm not sure yet. I've never had a girlfriend or kissed a girl. This summer I'm working at an amusement park. All day all I ever see are couples. Even kids my age and a little bit younger. I used to get really upset about this. I got the job so I could make friends. I'm making guy friends, but I barely work with girls. The ones I work with aren't my type (Loud, rude, ect). A few girls visiting the park have kinda flirted with me, but it's never at a time when I could talk to them and get a number. I'm finally realizing I need to stop felling depressed, so I'm trying to stop wanting a girlfriend. Any tips? Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• You're fighting an uphill battle hun. Your body is changing as will your feeling and desires about girls and women. It's already started. You can't fight life like that. Just let it happen.

Most Helpful Guy

• Keep wanting a girlfriend. Just don't feel bad that you don't have one right now. Be friendly with the girls you meet and it will happen. Greet them even if they don't give you a big response. They want a boyfriend just as badly as you want a girlfriend.

What Girls Said 2

• I feel your pain bc i was homeschooled up until the beginning of 9th grade. It was awful and other homeschoolers were fucking weirdos (not saying you're a weirdo) and it was lonely and bc of it, my mental health suffered.

Homeschooling is great if you want to be smart but rlly rlly rlly sad.

• Just don't think about girls and a girl like you then go for it

What Guys Said 9

• It's the hormones and chemicals that's causing you to feel any kind of desire for the opposite sex. It's all just delusions in the end. People think that they are "falling in love" or because of "love at first sight" or because they feel that way BUT the real truth will always be because it's the hormones in our bodies and brains that cause us to respond and react to someone of the opposite sex that is physically attractive or appealing or desirable to us. And also guess what? That physical appearance they all have now, will eventually fade, and it won't last forever.

There are ways to lower and reduce sex drive if I remembered correctly but some can be really risky since you may have to take all sorts of medications such as over the counter medications, but then you run the risk of severely damaging and hurting yourself. That's the shitty thing about be a mortal human being you are subjected to desire and temptation, and lust, whether you want to or not. It will distract you and annoy you, I know because it still happens to me sometimes. Just make up your mind, are you ok with being on your own and not really give a shit about marriage, kids and having your own family if so, then welcome to the club. Look in to MGTOW.

But if you really want family and kids some day or one day, then you'll change your mind. Once you are 30 or older and had never been in previous relationships, it's pretty much over, and if you really want to give up then so be it. Decide what you truly want. Being married with kids doesn't always work out anyways, and like many others that are aware, nowadays the Divorce rate is about 50 percent so it's difficult, disappointing and heartbreaking as fuck.

Take your pick, either way I think it's a lose-lose situation or no-win situation, regardless if you choose remain single forever or for a long time or if you go for relationships. Gone are the days where marriage really lasts for a long time. And besides with the current economic situations and instability it would be that MUCH HARDER to ever successfully raise a family.

• Yeah. Start reading about female nature and psychology. If that doesn't turn you off to the idea of relationshits, delve into the dark word of divorce stories.

Start off with light reading, like The Eternal Bachelor and dontmarry. wordpress. There are links that will take you to a great deal of information. Google Briffault's Law, that's another good place to start.

• Get a girlfriend. Hope for a bad relationship. Realize it was better to be single.

• I would say be patient and see what happens as you grow up, you will meet different girls who are more your type.

• Have a few girlfriends and you'll stop wanting them soon enough

• well you got to date a few first. they sort of lose their magic after the first few.

• Unless you plan on turning into a eunuch that's not gonna happen

• listen kid... im 32 and still havnt experienced any of that crap... and i think about raping girls all the fuckin time... get some kind of help before you end up a lost cause like me... i hate women becuase they dont like me

• Thanks, but please don't rape anyone.

• i dont owe you that... i dont owe that to anyone but me... but dually noted... peace

• Just dont ask girls out